What is this, does linus smoke?

anzonix

That's it! I'm never watching another LTT video ever again! Come on girls! Let's get out of here!

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

That reminds me of how idiotic my country is on the matter. A substance that actually has some legit medical uses with zero deaths linked to it is illegal in most places and yet, at one point, American advertisement used to use cartoons to get kids to smoke cancer causing cigarettes. I can feel you facepalming.

Alcohol is harmful to health which is legal here unlike cannabis sadly.

I feel you bro! ;)

How does this get anyone's panties all bunched up....yeah his favorite brand of smokes is "cigarette" lol :lol:

Seriously though, he does not smoke nor is it anybody's business if he did. People smoke and drink for hundreds of reasons, non of which make an individual a lesser person in any way.

How does this get anyone's panties all bunched up....yeah his favorite brand of smokes is "cigarette" lol :lol:

Seriously though, he does not smoke nor is it anybody's business if he did. People smoke and drink for hundreds of reasons, non of which make an individual a lesser person in any way.

You just got a spot on my list of "people with common sense to save during TEOTWAKI if possible"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You just got a spot on my list of "people with common sense to save during TEOTWAKI if possible"

^^Solid

I just am baffled by the current attitude some young-ins have towards tobacco users. A dude outside on his smoke break bothers me much less than some 200lb 12 year old who's parents let him eat all the McDonald's he wants...the same parents tell him smokers are bad ffs. How about the girls that religiously expose themselves to UV to stay tan or throw up to say thin?

There are endless things that a person does that are "bad" for them, but our society picks and chooses what is taboo. I think that is bullshit is all.

Edit: I want to clarify that I have nothing against people that are heavy or eat poorly, or girls that go to extremes for the sake of appearance. That was the whole point of my post was that people should not be looked down on by others for things that do not define them as a person :)

This thread is LOL worthy. Well played OP...

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

This is Canada not Colorado!

nobody gives a shit about laws in vancouver. you could smoke weed infront of a cop.

OT: they're probably stage cigarettes

is it legal to smoke cannabis there?

Only legal in some places but no one really cares if you smoke it anyways. 

He lives in surrey or richmond, probably sells the stuff to make a quick buck.

#LinusDrugTips

Edit: Neither surrey or Richmond are bad places :) Just you always hear it being a bad place.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

nobody gives a shit about laws in vancouver. you could smoke weed infront of a cop.

OT: they're probably stage cigarettes

Only legal in some places but no one really cares if you smoke it anyways. 

He lives in surrey or richmond, probably sells the stuff to make a quick buck.

#LinusDrugTips

Edit: Neither surrey or Richmond are bad places :) Just you always hear it being a bad place.

I imagine a "rough hood" in Canada is where you will find the worlds only polite criminals lol

^^Solid

I just am baffled by the current attitude some young-ins have towards tobacco users. A dude outside on his smoke break bothers me much less than some 200lb 12 year old who's parents let him eat all the McDonald's he wants...the same parents tell him smokers are bad ffs. How about the girls that religiously expose themselves to UV to stay tan or throw up to say thin?

There are endless things that a person does that are "bad" for them, but our society picks and chooses what is taboo. I think that is bullshit is all.

Edit: I want to clarify that I have nothing against people that are heavy or eat poorly, or girls that go to extremes for the sake of appearance. That was the whole point of my post was that people should not be looked down on by others for things that do not define them as a person :)

^this needs to be on a t-shirt.

I imagine a "rough hood" in Canada is where you will find the worlds only polite criminals lol

^this needs to be on a t-shirt.

Vancouver-178315.jpg

^ rich vancouver

12613.jpg

^ The poorest neighbourhood in Canda. East vancouver.

Now rich vancouver and poor vancouver are like 10 blocks away from eachother. 

"The area is noted for a high incidence of, drug use, sex trade, crime, violence, as well as a history of community activism."  and it also home the fourth largest port in North America.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Damnit, I was hoping Linus was one of us....COME TO THE DARKSIDE

Fuck tobocco it's a nasty habbit and you know it :D. Just smoke 1G hash and fly to mars or something.

Interested in Business and Technology

Fuck tobocco it's a nasty habbit and you know it :D. Just smoke 1G hash and fly to mars or something.

Meh. I love cigarettes. But if I lived in an area where pot was lega I would probably quit in favor of that. But sadly no, I'm in VA. The last state that will legalize if ever.

Meh. I love cigarettes. But if I lived in an area where pot was lega I would probably quit in favor of that. But sadly no, I'm in VA. The last state that will legalize if ever.

They are still the only state that don't legalize radar detectors. U WOT M8

They are still the only state that don't legalize radar detectors. U WOT M8

Tell me about it. I honestly hate this state. We're so stupid we are charging our former governor for "corruption", because he got some gifts from a company, gave them tax breaks, and they moved to VA and hired hundreds of people, but now that we (the democrats) have drug that company's name through the newspapers, they have left VA, along with several hundred jobs, because logic. All politicians do what he did, this isn't "corruption" (it is, but wait one moment) it's business as usual for politicians, and the democrats have now lost several hundred people their jobs, just so they could drag a republicans name through the mud, yay-dumbass-yay.

We need to just say out with all politicians and run the country ourselves. Make the companies whore themselves to ALL OF US instead of a select few.

He also manufactures methamphetamine. Here's a screenshot from one of his old videos.

Breaking-Bad-Pilot.jpeg

This is Canada not Colorado!

You probably don't know what BC Bud is then. 

snip

The few times I have stayed in VA was in Tyson's Corner, it's okay in VA but the road laws are tough. My dad is scared when he drives through VA, he drives much slower. I hate it myself, it has a weird GTFO vibe to it.

The few times I have stayed in VA was in Tyson's Corner, it's okay in VA but the road laws are tough. My dad is scared when he drives through VA, he drives much slower. I hate it myself, it has a weird GTFO vibe to it.

I've always done 5 over in VA. When I delivered pizza in Danville VA it was more like 15 over, even in 25mph zones. There were a few times when I was going 45 in a 25 with my sign on (that's why I got away with it) and saw a cop watching me, I always hit the breaks, and they always just waved. I assume it's because we were the ONLY pizza company that would deliver to their drunk driving checkpoints (which are actually illegal in any state) so they knew if they started busting us that we would stop real quick.

You probably don't know what BC Bud is then. 

Of course I don't

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.