How tall are you?

flibberdipper

lying down or standing up?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I haven't chekced properly for 5 years so I would say I'm about 5'10 which is close to 178cm. I think it's a nice height - not too tall for short girls and there are many that are almost or as tall as me when they wear heels around here :P I personally think it looks kinda silly if a guy towers over his girlfriend...

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

There hasn't been one of these for a while.

I'm 194,3 cm. Which is 6'3" or something.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Ima be 1705mm, just checked today too lol. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I am 197cm

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

You know what, you fucking are.

-obama snips-

Well I must be considering your username says so.

I would've been a giant in the medieval times... 169 cm, rougly 5"8 for those who can't handle the metric system. (1 foot=12 inches => 12*2.5=30cm). 

Would've prefered to be a bit taller. It's so frustrating when a 14y old is 20cm taller than I am. 

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

194 cm.

I refuse to submit to imperial scum.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

194 cm.

I refuse to submit to imperial scum.

That seems so contradictory to your profile pic. Even though Tito probably used centimeters.

Hooray for 194 cm!

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I'm 5'11 while my mum's 4'11 and dad's 5'3.I'm the most evolved!!!!GG Genetics.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

188cm or 6'2''ish .

People quoting posts with all the pictures should get banned from internet!

R5 1600 3.9GHz | ASUS STRIX B350-F | Corsair LPX  32GB RAM | KFA2 GTX 1080Ti W/C | Corsair Force 480GB NVMe  | Seagate 1TB 2.5" | beQuiet Pure Power 10 700W | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | Phanteks Glacier RGB W/C | LG 29UM68 | Steelseries Apex M750 | Steelseries Rival 310 | Steelseries QcK Limited | Steelseries Arctis 5 | Creative X-Fi 5.1 PRO |  W10 64-bit |

That seems so contradictory to your profile pic. Even though Tito probably used centimeters.

Hooray for 194 cm!

Actually, Yugoslavia (meaning Tito) was one of the founders of the Non-aligned movement and refused to bow down to any of the two great powers. ;)

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Actually, Yugoslavia (meaning Tito) was one of the founders of the Non-aligned movement and refused to bow down to any of the two great powers. ;)

Apparently everyone liked and listened to him. As far as I've heard.

Apparently everyone liked and listened to him. As far as I've heard.

He was actually the binding force of the country, as the 6 nations didn't have much in common. When he died, the country started falling apart.

Spoiler

204cm, that would be 6' 9''. Freakish tall, to make it simple.

He was actually the binding force of the country, as the 6 nations didn't have much in common. When he died, the country started falling apart.

Yeah I've heard a lot about that from my family. Shame really, Yugoslavia was doing pretty well under Tito.