Where Do You Buy Your Computer Stuff?

TheBrenz

newegg they have a warehouse in Memphis so I get most of my stuff in a day

Komplett.ie and Pixamania.ie, all PC stuff has to be shipped to Ireland from france and germany so its quite pricey and it takes awhile for things to arrive.

My specs:Fractal Define R4, i5 2550k, Asus GTX 560ti 2GB, Samsung 840 pro 120GB SSD, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM ,Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Corsair 600w PSU

Microcenter. Usually the cheapest out of everyone and it's local. If something is cheaper elsewhere such as Newegg or Amazon I do a price compare. Idk what I'd do if that place went out of business. If only a place like BB was half as good as Microcenter they could prob keep their stores open and customers happy.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Aria PC, Novatech and Amazon.

Scan and Overclockers UK are a no go.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

Where ever PCPartpicker says its the cheaperst

Buy all the planes! Im also bad at quoting!

I live in the UK and buy all my parts from www.scan.co.uk, I found them to be the best our country has for computer parts.

Usually only Amazon or newegg or tigerdirect if they have a better deal. I really wished that I lived close to a microcenter....I probably would spend so much time there.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

D&Dcomputers (I live really close to them) and MSY.

Both have really cheap priced parts, but D&D are willing to price match and negotiate.

Alternate in holland, cheap shipping in eu and great customer support in my experience

Let's agree to disagree

Frys Electronics here in Arizona, BestBuy, and Newegg.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

In the UK there are a few places most have very few stores so I buy online:

-Amazon

-Aria PC (Only 1 store)

-Overclockers UK (Only 1 store)

-Novatech (They only have 4 stores but one is very nearby to me :) )

-Very rarely eBay, I may get a monitor from eBay. ALWAYS BUY FROM A TOP RATED SELLER!! NO ONE ELSE!!

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k | Graphics Card: PowerColor 7970 V3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD4H | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Memory: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CL9 | PSU: XFX Core Series 550W Black Edition | Case: Corsair 200r | Monitors: LG 23EA63V 23" 1920x1080 IPS 60Hz + Lenovo L1700pC 17" 1280x1024 75Hz

• 2 months later...

UK (in order of preference):

- Scan (my goto choice)

- eBuyer (scan and ebuyer are my main choices)

- Amazon (the backup plan)

- Overclockers UK (not too gooder rating, but one of the only places to get bitfenix stuff in the UK)

- Aria (seem good, not really had to use them yet)

- Novatech (same reason as Aria)

- Maplins (way overpriced usually, last resort or odd quirky DIY bits)

In the UK there are a few places most have very few stores so I buy online:

-Amazon

-Aria PC (Only 1 store)

-Overclockers UK (Only 1 store)

-Novatech (They only have 4 stores but one is very nearby to me :) )

-Very rarely eBay, I may get a monitor from eBay. ALWAYS BUY FROM A TOP RATED SELLER!! NO ONE ELSE!!

I'd certainly personally vouch for Scan or eBuyer! :)

Especially Scan, its like the Newegg/NCIX for the UK.

ALWAYS BUY FROM A TOP RATED SELLER!! NO ONE ELSE!!

That logic is partially flawed. If you always buy from a top rated seller, it doesn't give new guys' a chance. Which is exactly how the top rated sellers started out: new guys'.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I personally buy my stuff from Canada Computers because it is the only place that sells computer stuff within an hour of where I live. Anything I buy online is from NCIX.

I only really buy from newegg, they don't always have the right prices but as I live in Cali, US they ship to me in 2 days (with a 4-7 business day plan) so I get free 2 day shipping, and for me amazon's two day shipping is usually three days if you order after 3pm (for me).

Amazon and Newegg mostly.

Occasionally, if the deal is really good, I will order online at Microcenter and then drive to the store downtown (Houston TX) to pick up the order.  But even when they have a really great deal at Microcenter, usually the taxes and hassle of driving downtown outways or cancels out any advantages buying from them.

*NCIX-USA had a sweet deal on a PSU recently though.  I'll be checking them out more in the future.

for a store i go to frys electronics as they usually have a good sale going on, and online i buy from newegg. I just wish there was still a microcenter near me. I used to have one within 20 miles of my house but the store got shut down do to ridiculous rent.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

NCIX, DirectCanada, Canada Computers.

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

Newegg and Amazon. Shoprunner is pretty great :)

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I buy my parts from Amazon, NCIX, and Canada Computers.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr 3 @ 1150 MHz core/6300 MHz memory | Motherboard: Some crap OEM H67 mATX board | RAM: 16GB Patriot G2 Series Division 4 @ 1333 MHz | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i | Mouse: CM Storm Inferno | Keyboard: crap OEM keyboard (Soon to be replaced with a CM Storm Quickfire TK) | Headphones: Audiotechnica ATH-M50's | Speakers: Corsair SP2500's