Where Do You Buy Your Computer Stuff?

TheBrenz

Amazon, newegg, ncix, whichever site has it the cheapest.

I use pcpartpicker.com to find the lowest price among them.

Exactly what I do.  I trust all of them and just look at the three and take the one that has the best price or deal.

Canada Computers since it's right near my place, but often online has better pricing so I use NCIX (though the boxes newegg ships in are pretty cool)

Always been wary of ebay for some reason!

I buy most of computer stuff from NCIX Canada but quite often I price match from other places.  I did buy something from Newegg Canada recently though but I was given a $20 or $25 gift card free so it made it easier to shop there at that time.  As for buying keyboards the last two I bought were from Walmart and were ONN brand keyboards which quite frankly are junk.  I paid $9.99 for each.  For media drives I think I bought all mine from local people on the cheap and they were brand new drives.  In regards to my last 2 display purchases I bought a 40" Samsung 1080p tv from The Brick that definitely is a better gaming monitor than a tv.  I don't know why but it just is that way.  The second display is a Samsung monitor that is 1080p and is of the smaller variety in terms of screen size and was bought at Staples.  As for computer games I buy them online at GMG, Steam, Direct2Play, GameFly, GamersGate and Humble Bundle.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

NCIX

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

Newegg and Craigslist

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

BANIFOX!!

banifox.com

CHECK THAT PRICES!!! YEAHH, I hate my country.

mycom, 4launch, and second hand stuf to play whit from tweakers.net

I've heard that a student can say anything he/she wants

Canada Computers since it's right near my place, but often online has better pricing so I use NCIX (though the boxes newegg ships in are pretty cool)

Always been wary of ebay for some reason!

Same here, I get pretty much all my stuff from Canada Computers. I live pretty much right next to one. 

If I can't get anything from Canada Computers I order it from NCIX when there's a shipping promo.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

Bought my current rig from TigerDirect. Though, I did buy my Vertex 4 online through NCIX.

I'm from Norway, so Komplett or NetOnNet online, and if not online, Elkjøp or Expert.

Microcenter and craigslist.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I use NewEgg, except when i find a better price on Amazon

~Judah

Amazon and Newegg.  That might change though with the internet becoming taxed in the US.  It might be worth the drive to microcenter or fry's if tax is charged at checkout.  

I live in Seattle WA, and I SHOP online at NCIX, amazon, newegg, best buy, and a few local stores. I almost always buy from Newegg because they have the best price when they give free shipping.

As someone from New Zealand, I purchase as much as I can from Computer Lounge. Otherwise, Playtech or PB Tech.

I'm lucky enough to live right across an NCIX store, and less than 10 min. away from Canada Computers.

So if I need anything, and NCIX has it, I just price-match the cheapest price I can find online (mostly via shopbot.ca), and do an in-store pick-up at NCIX. No shipping costs!

If they don't have it, I look at Canada Computers next, followed by Amazon (super saver shipping is ok too). I tend to avoid newegg and tigerdirect because of the shipping costs.

Here in the Netherlands, we have a site called tweakers.net. Here can you look for the products you want and look for the cheapest retailer.

I usually order from Afuture.nl because they are quite cheap and have a great service.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I order stuff from Emmi.rs through a smuggler  :unsure:.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Where a abouts is it I live in Coventry near Gallagher retail park aswell just don't know where the place it

Center, at the uni

Eclipse is just north of the ringroad in the north, there is location information on the website

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?