Just built My pc(what games should i get)

amrhamada

Planetside 2 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

CS:GO

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

I'm kinda longing for Hitman Absolution right now, had you asked a few days earlier you could even have gotten the Humble Square Enix bundle for a OK price... 

Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Space Engineers! :) 

I like games that don't force you down a certain path

Remember to be a good citizen and choose a 'best answer' when your problem has been resolved!

(that way people know when a problem's been resolved)

Depends what type of games you like. The first suggestion was BF4, it's popular, loads of people like it, so they must do something right. I'd not touch it with a barge-pole though.

Counter-Strike Complete Collection, Witcher 1, 2 and when it comes out, 3. Battlefield 3, Total War: Shogun 2, Skyrim for those mods and whatever floats your boat. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Far Cry 3,Crysis 1,Sleeping Dogs,Tomb Raider 2013,Hitman Absolution,Battlefield 4,Sim City,Metro 2033,Metro Last Light,Call Of Duty Black Ops 2,Mortal Kombat 9,Trine 1-2,Limbo,Alan Wake,Trials Fusion,Portal 2,The Witcher 2,Bioshock Infinite,Skyrim and many more ;)

RTX2070OC 

left 4 dead 2

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Depends if you like SP or MP. I'm a single player guy mostly, so I would say some of my favorites are Far Cry 3, Bioshock 1 and Infinite, Dark Souls 2 (no casuals), Bastion, Borderlands 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Half Life 2 (with Episode 1 and 2), Elder Scrolls 3,4, and 5, Mass Effect games (2 is my favorite), Portal 1 and 2, and I'm currently playing the witcher 2, which I really enjoy. Some multiplayer games I'm enjoying right now are War of The Roses, BF4, and Titanfall. Hope some of these help.

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

It really depends on what you like. They're not all for me, but for FPS games you could go with Battlefield 4, Far Cry 3, Planetside 2 (it's free and not too into pay to win), or COD.If you like free MOBAs, you could try Dota 2, League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, or Dead Island Epidemic (I found it fun for a while). If you want to try out indie games, check out humblebundle.com or give VVVVVV, Thomas Was Alone, Conquest of Elysium 3, Sequence, Jamestown, or Faster Than Light a chance. For RPGs, I would highly suggest Dragon Age: Origins, the Mass Effect series, The Witcher series, or the Bioshock series (which goes on Steam sale fairly often). There are also RTS games like Starcraft 2, Command and Conquer, and Supreme Commander 2. I don't know much about MMOs, but I hear that World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and Guild Wars 2 are all good. Finally, some other games I would suggest are XCOM; Enemy Unknown, Amnesia: The Dark Descent (I don't actually know anyone who has been able to finish it, but I also don't know anyone who dislikes it), the Portal series, and Dead Space.

Really, just go with what you think you will like.

specs so we know what you can run.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

I got arma 2 and 3 after seeing them on youtube and twitch and they looked good. Worst thing I ever did I literally just look at pages of servers that say no can't join because I don't have the right this that or the other. I'm new to pc so really am struggling to work out what I am meant to be doing. I think it's something to do with mods? But well after a few months still haven't been able to play more than a few different games of them. So I would recommend something easier like cs:go, bf4, mass effect where it's just turn on and go if your new to pc and don't know too much like myself or don't have somebody to show you the ropes at least for now.

I'm really nostalgic about the original counter-strike (1.6 since I can't find the ones before that), so for me that's the first game I would put on any computer, enjoy 6ish hours of play with expert bots, and then take it from there. But that's just me.

Get Just Cause 2, its amazing to play, and the multiplayer is awesome too :D

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Sleeping Dogs. Get yourself lost in Hong Kong and beat up gangsters with your FISTS OF FURY!!!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)