BIRTHDAY PRESENT

partick.lii

Hey guys.

So my birthday is this weekend, and my friends want me to post a wishlist. i don't know what I want.Could you guys post some cool gadgets or computer things or like stuff in general? The price has to be reasonable, like $30 or something.

Thanks y'all.

(for all you of you unhappy with my formatting, there you go. I thought it was pretty nice :'()

http://www.amazon.com/Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1201609961&sr=8-2

Don't worry the FBI won't knock down your door.

what is this abomination of a post

b

be nice. he's 14. cough alot of minors are ont his forum.

Obviously the Titan GPU.....

Keychain

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

Um.. This is probably against the CoC.

4.1 Trolling

Excessive use of font colors for non post formatting purposes will result in moderative action.

Anyways, have you thought about getting some fans, USB drives, or etc? What have you always wanted for a while?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

be nice. he's 14. cough alot of minors are ont his forum.

I've never seen a minor (including myself) use so many colours in one post. This is a fucking abomination.

IDK get some trading cards, it's a great hobby OP

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

raspberry pi?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

FTFY ;)

haha perfect touch  :lol:

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

Fleshlight lulz

How he is gonna tell his parents he wants that, i even said before your post hes 14

what is this abomination of a post

i thought it looked nice

but wtver i changed it back

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Noctua fans, or Steam card, model planes and Estes rockets.

i already have the 212 evo :D

yeah maybe noctua fans

I've never seen a minor (including myself) use so many colours in one post. This is a fucking abomination.

IDK get some trading cards, it's a great hobby OP

i changed it back bc of hate 

but mostly bc coc 

i used to do trading cards lol but it didnt really interest me

raspberry pi?

hmm maybe, maybe

How he is gonna tell his parents he wants that, i even said before your post hes 14

/sarcasm?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

/sarcasm?

sex jokes to minor isn't sarcasm. i

sex jokes to minor isn't sarcasm. i

It can be. Do you know how kinky they are sometimes?

It can be. Do you know how kinky they are sometimes?

My mate who's 14 has fingerbanged a chick, and probably had sexytime with someone... 

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

My mate who's 14 has fingerbanged a chick, and probably had sexytime with someone... 

*sigh* you people need to act like kids for once

*sigh* you people need to act like kids for once

Hey, don't generalise us 14-ers! Most I've gone is making out and I'm quite happy with that!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I thought this person was asking us to buy things. Also, $30 is reasonable now? Why does it seem no one is happy with cheap gifts that have more sentimental meaning? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I thought this person was asking us to buy things. Also, $30 is reasonable now? Why does it seem no one is happy with cheap gifts that have more sentimental meaning? 

they dont know what to buy me :/

i guess ill just ask for ncix gift cards :D

they dont know what to buy me :/

i guess ill just ask for ncix gift cards :D

Just tell them anything. As long as there is thought in it, then it will be a good present. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just tell them anything. As long as there is thought in it, then it will be a good present. 

cool, thanks!