COD:Advanced Warfare MP LIVE STREAM

Few hours until

20140502-074713-620x400.jpg

The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Reveal Live

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-the-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-multiplaye/1100-6421631/

Here are the times to tune in:

11/8/14 unless otherwise stated.

• North America: 10am PDT/1pm EDT
  • United Kingdom: 6pm BST
  • France/Germany/Italy/Spain: 7pm CEST
  • Australia: 3am AEST (Tuesday, August 12)
  • New Zealand: 5am NZST (Tuesday, August 12)

Slightly curious.... Is this the ACTUAL NEW ENGINE'd game? (Can't remember if using old or they using an actual new one)

This post was made to let those know who didn't know.

Opinions about the game, probably are not needed in this thread until during/after the event.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BEING A BAD POSTER, If you do not care about COD anymore, please don't post useless crap we've all heard about before.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

so whats so advanced, do the dogs have smartwatches?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I knew I should have posted this closer to when it starts... not sooner, spose its begging for the idiots to flame it early.

I don't really like COD either, see me being a dick about it?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

COD Master Race! CS is for girls.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Can any replies please be kept on topic. 

I don't care if you don't care for this game; but some people do care for it. If you don't care, please don't post. 

Two Hours to go for those interested.

1 Hour Reminder

Looks so boring and generic to me, I hoped for more than a Titanfall copy. Might play it for the singleplayer if I get it cheap enough.

144Hz goodness

All that jumping...

It's not just Titanfall, but Crysis, UT2004, a lot of different game mechanics went into this.... which shows lack of innovation, tacking 5 old things together doesnt make it new,... refreshed maybe...

Hard to think what their gunna throw together for the next one, their gunna run out of ideas and remake COD4 Modern Warfare (More Modern edition)

Still looks like some fun, for those arvo's when BF3/4 is too frustrating or your minds not on the job for tactics and teamwork... so take a step back and kill some random scrubs being a one man army in COD.

Looks like they have taken many pages from the BLOBS2 book.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

The last COD game i have played was Modern Warfare 2. I haven't liked any after that.

And this game is just a copy of Titanfall.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It's not just Titanfall, but Crysis, UT2004, a lot of different game mechanics went into this.... which shows lack of innovation, tacking 5 old things together doesnt make it new,... refreshed maybe...

Actually that's what makes good art.

You take inspiration from different sources mix it together and give it your own touch.

That's exactly what they did and that's exactly what an good artist does.

"The bad artists imitate, the great artists steal." Pablo Picasso 

I think it looks great and this might be the first Call Of Duty I actually buy and not just rent.

Also that new game mode looks like a lot of fun and reminds me of handball.

RTX2070OC 

Looks so boring and generic to me, I hoped for more than a Titanfall copy. Might play it for the singleplayer if I get it cheap enough.

I didn't see the stream, but I saw this video on Joystiq shortly after:

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/08/11/see-call-of-duty-advanced-warfares-xs1-goliath-in-action-here/#comments

My initial reaction was: Wow, someone actually managed to make a worse Titanfall than Titanfall.

so whats so advanced, do the dogs have smartwatches?

They ride huge advanced horses  B)

I didn't see the stream, but I saw this video on Joystiq shortly after:

My initial reaction was: Wow, someone actually managed to make a worse Titanfall than Titanfall.

lol at the Goliath...

Titanfall atleast looks smooth in gameplay (which, despite its flaws, had really great gameplay).

144Hz goodness

I don't care what anyone thinks, i hated ghosts it really showed cod was stale, dry and on it's last legs. People want change, advanced warfare is so much different to all the other cods.
And so what if it takes inspiration from games.
day 1 purchase for me, this is a new cod era.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I actually liked when it was a unique, modern run-n-gun shooter, with lots of customization and rewards when you did well. I am looking at you CoD4. Now they just rip off well received games.

Battlefield Hardline will recieve my 60 bucks more likely, as it still is more unique.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Pretty sure it's not a Titanfall copy. They didn't start working on this last year you know. Pretty sure it'll be different, a jetpack doesn't make it Titanfall. Halo Reach is Titanfall as well then.

wow, new jump mechanics = redefined multiplayer 

le sigh