Why are we like... A big family here

Go to solution Solved by beebskadoo,

What am I?

I don't believe that.

You are an an average Joe right? So it will probably happen.

Actually I'm an ugly, abhorrent and boring. Not to mention I have issues that would make it pretty difficult to actually have sex.

Actually I'm an ugly, abhorrent and boring. Not to mention I have issues that would make it pretty difficult to actually have sex.

Thinking that way isn't going to help you unless you know how to utilize your weaknesses to your advantage. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Thinking that way isn't going to help you unless you know how to utilize your weaknesses to your advantage. 

Well, luckily for me I'm beyond the point where I'd want to try even if it wasn't pointless. So I don't need to go through the trouble of finding out any advantages.

where did you get obese father from?  :P I've only been to KFC like twice :3

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Well, luckily for me I'm beyond the point where I'd want to try even if it wasn't pointless. So I don't need to go through the trouble of finding out any advantages.

Woops, accidently liked.

No man you can't give up.

where did you get obese father from?  :P I've only been to KFC like twice :3

Ah, I just make it up for everybody.

I also have been there twice only in my life. High five :D

Woops, accidently liked.

No man you can't give up.

I don't really want to talk about this anymore. I don't mind joking about it, but when it get's kinda serious and I have people telling me that things could be okay when they won't, it's just going to put me in a bad mood. I'd rather someone call me ugly, give me a gun and tell me to shoot myself in the head, 'cause that's far less insulting than having things being brushed off.

I'm not having a go at you or anything, I'm not in a shitty mood at the moment. But I've done this whole routine more than enough times to know that I'll just turn into a dickhead and make other people miserable because of it.

I don't really want to talk about this anymore. I don't mind joking about it, but when it get's kinda serious and I have people telling me that things could be okay when they won't, it's just going to turn put me in a bad mood. I'd rather someone call me ugly, give me a gun and tell me to shoot myself in the head, 'cause that's far less insulting than having things being brushed off.

I'm not having a go at you or anything, I'm not in a shitty mood at the moment. But I've done this whole routine more than enough times to know that I'll just turn into a dickhead and make other people miserable because of it.

No no, I am not brushing it off as in 'it isn't true', I believe you on your word.

But I say to not give up which is something else, overcoming the things you said.

But OK I will stop now.

But OK I will stop now.

Thanks. :)

wow okay i get it..

i'm that stranger that doesn't matter to anyone 

*sits down on chair, covers face and sobs quietly, nobody noticing*

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Thanks. :)

Hey babe.

:-)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm flattered @coolkingler1, but i'm way too lazy to cook... I hate waiting... If i could do it all at once, and not wait for one hour or more for something to bake it would be quite awesome :)

I think you should put @techswede as the cook, and me as an introverted, eccentric younger brother :)

I'm flattered @coolkingler1, but i'm way too lazy to cook... I hate waiting... If i could do it all at once, and not wait for one hour or more for something to bake it would be quite awesome :)

I think you should put @techswede as the cook, and me as an introverted, eccentric younger brother :)

I just make things up :D

@CreepersCrawlers and I are the resident NYCTA subway enthusiasts.

No, you are a bar brawler.

No you are the cook... Now..

tf-7.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

No you are the cook... Now..

tf-7.gif

I need to boil them :P

On a serious note, i'm really boiling water for macaroni's, but i won't eat them with cheese... Are you a psychic O.o Quickly, tell me math problems for my next test! :P

I need to boil them :P

On a serious note, i'm really boiling water for macaroni's, but i won't eat them with cheese... Are you a psychic O.o Quickly, tell me math problems for my next test! :P

I just got out of math class.. I really don't want to think about maths right now  <_<

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I just got out of math class.. I really don't want to think about maths right now  <_<

Oh shit, now we're both psychics! Excuse, but i need to mediate to find out those math problems! :P

snip

Me? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I wanna be something

LOLZ

Quadnine is the needy brother that has to be involved with everything?

Apparently... 'in Africa they don't even have Water...'

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

That role has already been taken...  :rolleyes:

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I could be that distant relative that some people sorta-know that is overly obsessed with Everything Microsoft

​sent from my lumia

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines