Why are we like... A big family here

Go to solution Solved by beebskadoo,

What am I?

[snip]

@Ruostunut kokis is the paranoid nephew with too much camera equipment

[snip]

Umm... So a single outdated cheap DSLR plus a cheap camcorder is considered "too much camera equipment"? :lol:

I consider myself to be "a dull teen who doesn't trust anybody, but secretly cares about other people, yet no-one notices his existence (and just wants a hug that is not a chokehold)"   (<-- Story of my life)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm not on there :(

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Hey, I wan't my small red square of internet fame too.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Must not be cool enough for this list of hipsters.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'd ask for an opinion of me (for the few that know me) but I think I fear the answer...

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Well i am the kid in the corner who wants to steal everyones computer, mwahahahaha

LOL JK

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Im the cousin that sits on his phone and occasionally shows you cool stuff

And heres a Motor Protien walking along a microtube

JauntyQueasyGlowworm.gif

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

*sobs quietly in corner*

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

*sobs quietly in corner*

tina-fey-alec-baldwin-liz-lemon-no-it-ok

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm the guy who says loads of random crap that only seems to make sense to me

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

wow okay i get it..

i'm that stranger that doesn't matter to anyone 

*sits down on chair, covers face and sobs quietly, nobody noticing*

but flighty i still love you

O15 needs to be changed to KamiKatze

i changed my name. :P

who cares...

tina fey <3

orig-14321391.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What am I?

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

I feel left out, quick someone give me attention

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

-snip-

Can I get one? :D

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Oh my god.

Back to the list.....

I feel left out, quick someone give me attention

I've literally never seen you on this forum yet you have 12k posts....did you recently change an avatar or something? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch