Should D0n7H8M3 leave the LinusTechTips forum?

©D0n7H8M3™®

I looked at your system and I instantly said wtf

I don't get it? Doesn't look too strange to me, maybe the PSU is overkill but that's about it

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

wut o,o

Shhh.. :ph34r:

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

i dont see anything wrong with it but i woukd have personally got a 780 instead of 770

I agree and it wasnt really the 770 more like x79, seagate sv35's and a creative ZxR.

But he has an EE cpu that isn't overclocked and no ssd

Hey man i only said spec not build. Also a H100i seems underkill for a "X" cpu

No, because we need more people with adorable avatars.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

No, because we need more people with adorable avatars.

What mines not adorable enough for you *cries more*

What mines not adorable enough for you *cries more*

Where did I say that your avatar wasn't adorable? I- I'm hurt you would think that I would. *goes off to cry in a corner*

Tamaki54.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

you are allowing people on the internet the opportunity to vote you off of a community. Of course people are going to vote yes. Why are you doing this to yourself? Is it for attention or do you just don't know what to do in an uncertain situation?

Also, the vote is currently winning for 'yes'. I thought this community was better than that, unless I'm missing something...

I agree and it wasnt really the 770 more like x79, seagate sv35's and a creative ZxR.

whats wrong with x79? I dont follow intel (but im going to be soon, hint hint)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

whats wrong with x79? I dont follow intel (but im going to be soon, hint hint)

Nothing? I was saying 770 wasn't what I was referring two. The other three including x79 were more what I was.

Where did I say that your avatar wasn't adorable? I- I'm hurt you would think that I would. *goes off to cry in a corner*

Tamaki54.jpg

Its alright but I guess I alone am not enough cute for you.

Its alright but I guess I alone am not enough cute for you.

Hey, harem ending is best ending.  :lol:

As long as it isn't the yandere harem ending. 

Sguardo_yandere_in_Seitokai_Yakuindomo.j

Kowai.  :ph34r:

I dont care, so in the name of balance, I vote no!

it is now 16-16

you are allowing people on the internet the opportunity to vote you off of a community. Of course people are going to vote yes. Why are you doing this to yourself? Is it for attention or do you just don't know what to do in an uncertain situation?

Also, the vote is currently winning for 'yes'. I thought this community was better than that, unless I'm missing something...

this is only a vote to see if he keeps reading the forum as he states that he will not engage the forum after the vote regardless of whether it is yes or no however he will only continue to view the forum if the vote is no

this is only a vote to see if he keeps reading the forum as he states that he will not engage the forum after the vote regardless of whether it is yes or no however he will only continue to view the forum if the vote is no

I'm sorry. I'm confused and don't care anymore.

No please dont leave. You are such a long standing constructive member of the forum. Your tech tips and relevant posts keep me coming back...........thank you for your contributions.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Place your votes everyone because if the poll is yes Then I will never write an other topic, engage in a topic or ever view the site again. But if the poll comes out no I will only just view topics but still not engage in said topic.

I hate you and I don't even know you. Please go away.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

Not sure what is going on here or who you are... So yeah...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Out with Don!

(who ever Don is :ph34r:  )

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Out with Don!

(who ever Don is :ph34r:  )

Don?

tumblr_m2wdqqbJNq1qe2w1uo1_500.png

Well then, isn't this a new low for our jolly band of merry posters...

Bad show people, bad show.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic