I need some emotional help please...bff stuff

silentmelodies

My best friend of mine who is a girl just blocked my on Facebook and doesn't want to talk at all. So i call her and she explains me that i am to negative, that i hate everyone and that i am a fag.

Before that, she broke up with her boyfriend and i was there to help her all the time, emotionally, just supporting her all the time. Every time she needed something i was there to help her, always, doesn't matter what problem. If she doesn't have someone to walk with, i go.If no one wants to talk with her, i do. I even gave her my brand new 60$ UHS-1 32GB MicroSD card as a gift to her, because the just likes to take pictures of herself and everything, and she is running out of memory on her phone. Heck, i learned her how to take those pictures, and transfer them to her pc. I learned her even how to download mp3's, how to use Android, how to add a Google account onto it...everything...i was always there. And now she said "Im just gonna block you, you ass" and i say "after all that? after all that shit ive done for you and stuff you gonna really block me?" she said "dont be so pathetic" and blocked me, and wont answer my calls anymore or any other shit.

How can someone do this to me?
What to do now?

I was apoligizing but no cigar man, im still a pathetic fag who hates everyone. Well yes, i dont like all people all the time, i have a couple of hundred people on my Facebook block list, and dont have too much friends, just a couple of really good ones. But is it me or what?

Please do not troll, i don't need that now..... :(

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

go to reddit.com/r/suicidewatch

it reduces your chance of getting negative replies.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

She seems like an asshole. don't bother trying to be friends with assholes

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Just move on. I had my best friend that i knew for 21 years block me one day because of a feud between our parents. 

It's not worth the bother. And you'll meet a lot of new people 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Heard similar stories many times before, and it nearly always ends up with you losing her. If you try to push your way back by her side it'll end up pushing her away and you get worse off. 

From what you've said she doesn't sound like she's worth the effort. She seems to use you as a sort of emotional crutch. Get out a bit more and make new friends, and leave her in the dust. If she had feelings for you, she'll come back, if not then it's her loss.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

go to reddit.com/r/suicidewatch

it reduces your chance of getting negative replies.

That was really uncalled for.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

That was really uncalled for.

not really and 

#highschoolproblems.

not really and 

#highschoolproblems.

Alright @Kevinkt I really have had a problem with you for a while now....but your really pushing it....your an a-hole to every post I have seen...why not be helpful rather then be negative?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Time to move on. You never know, she may just come back to you. Also, try not to think so lowly of yourself. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The problem is i have social problems. I can not stand a place where a lot of people are. Its freaks me the hell out. And i hate attention, but when you are a 15 year old dude who is 2m high and skinny as hell its hard not to draw attention.

I have lots of problems just talking about stuff, and i always think about one sentence hundreds times over - was it said right.

I lost one of my parents when i was 9 monhts old, and all the time till 2006 when i started school i had no friends at all, and just stared at the computer screen. Thats why i know how to flash a a BIOS on a 12 year old motherboard without instructions and how to build linux and linux kernels and distros from source.

Its again all that nightmare, just 7 years later. Im on the laptop whole day, chatting and talking to her, and that made me happy. Now its just pure emptyness. I cant do it like this anymore.

Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850

My best friend of mine who is a girl just blocked my on Facebook and doesn't want to talk at all. So i call her and she explains me that i am to negative, that i hate everyone and that i am a fag.

Before that, she broke up with her boyfriend and i was there to help her all the time, emotionally, just supporting her all the time. Every time she needed something i was there to help her, always, doesn't matter what problem. If she doesn't have someone to walk with, i go.If no one wants to talk with her, i do. I even gave her my brand new 60$ UHS-1 32GB MicroSD card as a gift to her, because the just likes to take pictures of herself and everything, and she is running out of memory on her phone. Heck, i learned her how to take those pictures, and transfer them to her pc. I learned her even how to download mp3's, how to use Android, how to add a Google account onto it...everything...i was always there. And now she said "Im just gonna block you, you ass" and i say "after all that? after all that shit ive done for you and stuff you gonna really block me?" she said "dont be so pathetic" and blocked me, and wont answer my calls anymore or any other shit.

How can someone do this to me?

What to do now?

I was apoligizing but no cigar man, im still a pathetic fag who hates everyone. Well yes, i dont like all people all the time, i have a couple of hundred people on my Facebook block list, and dont have too much friends, just a couple of really good ones. But is it me or what?

Please do not troll, i don't need that now..... :(

fuck-that-bitch.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Alright @Kevinkt I really have had a problem with you for a while now....but your really pushing it....your an a-hole to every post I have seen...why not be helpful rather then be negative?

PM guys....please.....

A lot of people are telling you to ditch the friendship, but personally I think it's probably just a phase where she feels the need to be alone. It will pass with time, I wouldn't worry. All good friends can have a fight sometimes. If the problem doesn't solve itself in a month or two, and you have no way to contact her anymore, only then I feel you should stop caring or almost as your friendship obviously wasn't as deep as you thought. As for your other issues, I have had similar social struggles in the past although I'm not that interested in what people think of me (hence some of my problems) but I found that often people just need you to make the first step to let you in the group. Try informing yourself on what they like, starting conversation, going out with others even if you aren't fond of what they usually do (provided it's not illegal, irresponsible or dangerous of course) and if you won't partake in the activity you can still chat with them.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

fuck-that-bitch.jpg

I cant. I just cant. Its worse than a damn girlfriend. Its mind-boggling.

The problem is i have social problems. I can not stand a place where a lot of people are. Its freaks me the hell out. And i hate attention, but when you are a 15 year old dude who is 2m high and skinny as hell its hard not to draw attention.

I have lots of problems just talking about stuff, and i always think about one sentence hundreds times over - was it said right.

I lost one of my parents when i was 9 monhts old, and all the time till 2006 when i started school i had no friends at all, and just stared at the computer screen. Thats why i know how to flash a a BIOS on a 12 year old motherboard without instructions and how to build linux and linux kernels and distros from source.

Its again all that nightmare, just 7 years later. Im on the laptop whole day, chatting and talking to her, and that made me happy. Now its just pure emptyness. I cant do it like this anymore.

Thing is after high school it really won't matter anyways now that I am out living on my own and what not I hardly ever talk to anyone from back then.

fuck-that-bitch.jpg

Perfectly said.

You lost me at her using the word "fag" as an insult, nope. She kinda seems like an arrogant pr**k who I'd like karma to be real for.

P.S.: I read the hole post.

i'm a potato

A lot of people are telling you to ditch the friendship, but personally I think it's probably just a phase where she feels the need to be alone. It will pass with time, I wouldn't worry. All good friends can have a fight sometimes.

I can not ditch it. I just miss it. I really miss her old persona so much. Looking at the same girl talking this is so damn unexplainable to me. I just stare at her telling me that, and i cant just believe it.

Welcome to society,where almost nobody gives a crap about you.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Welcome to society,where almost nobody gives a crap about you.

I see that is the stuff that is happening right now.

not really and 

#highschoolproblems.

just because someone is in high school does not invalidate their problems

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

to quote Glenn Beck,

"people used to use stuff and care about people, in today's society people care about stuff and use people"

Welcome to the "new age" as one song (by a terrible band) puts it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

to quote Glenn Beck,

"people used to use stuff and care about people, in today's society people care about stuff and use people"

Welcome to the "new age" as one song (by a terrible band) puts it.

No i just....no i dont get it.....no, her doing that....no

omg that lyrics sound so familiar. Can you tell me which band/song?

It's a tech forum and high school kids come here and post this shit all the time and their sexual dreams about linus and slick, or other weird ass shit. it's kinda depressing.