I need some emotional help please...bff stuff

silentmelodies

The only "idiot or troll" i see here is you. Seroiuosly, just close the damn tab please.

Then stop quoteing me. it's not that hard. I'm just saying using that sub reddit would be alot better than a tech forum.

Good afternoon, I've just read your post so far and would like to give you some advice. I think you thought about this person as a true friend, however, she didn't see it that way. You said that: "i was there to help her all the time, emotionally, just supporting her all the time". When I read that part, I was like: "Hmm... I think I know where this is going". I think you acted a lot more as a servant instead of a friend (I'm not insulting you, I'm just saying that  you shouldn't be so available for her all the time). She wasn't your friend, man. Someone doesn't "decide" to block you from their life like that all of a sudden. Sorry, but, she was just using you.

Her motives: You are too negative, you hate everyone and you're a fag. 

1) You're too negative: That's an opinion and if it's true or not, it shouldn't matter because you're her friend and friends accept each other for who they are.

R

2) You hate everyone: What does this mean? You hate her friends? Certain kind of people? She just threw this trying to make it sound like a "legit reason".

3) You're a fag: What does fag mean to her?

My advice: DO NOT CONTACT HER!!! She isn't worth your time. Seriously, in a couple of days, she's gonna text you, call you saying: "I don't know what came through me, I'm sorry" and you're gonna say: "No problem". After that, she's gonna say: "By the way... can you help me with... (insert anything she wants from you here). So, what do you do? You tell her you're not interested and that you're really upset about her attitude. If she wants you to forgive her, it's gonna take some time. Period. That's it.

Have some respect for yourself man!!! Nobody deserves to be treated that way, nobody. What are you gonna do now? You're gonna find a new hobby, practice a new sport, get a new videogame, learn a new language, read a book or ANYTHING that you can think of as long as it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this girl (that includes asking her friends how she's doing and stuff like that). 

She said she doesn't want anything from you? Excellent. Now you know who is your real friend and who isn't.

P.S: Quote me if you want to ask me anything.

I agree 100%. When she comes back to you (she will, trust me, I've been through this myself, more times than I should have) just ignore her. Don't even say no, just completely ignore her and pretend she isn't there. She is obviously a manipulative, egomaniacal bitch, and undeserving of you or anyone else's time.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Good afternoon, I've just read your post so far and would like to give you some advice. I think you thought about this person as a true friend, however, she didn't see it that way. You said that: "i was there to help her all the time, emotionally, just supporting her all the time". When I read that part, I was like: "Hmm... I think I know where this is going". I think you acted a lot more as a servant instead of a friend (I'm not insulting you, I'm just saying that  you shouldn't be so available for her all the time). She wasn't your friend, man. Someone doesn't "decide" to block you from their life like that all of a sudden. Sorry, but, she was just using you.

Her motives: You are too negative, you hate everyone and you're a fag. 

1) You're too negative: That's an opinion and if it's true or not, it shouldn't matter because you're her friend and friends accept each other for who they are.

R

2) You hate everyone: What does this mean? You hate her friends? Certain kind of people? She just threw this trying to make it sound like a "legit reason".

3) You're a fag: What does fag mean to her?

My advice: DO NOT CONTACT HER!!! She isn't worth your time. Seriously, in a couple of days, she's gonna text you, call you saying: "I don't know what came through me, I'm sorry" and you're gonna say: "No problem". After that, she's gonna say: "By the way... can you help me with... (insert anything she wants from you here). So, what do you do? You tell her you're not interested and that you're really upset about her attitude. If she wants you to forgive her, it's gonna take some time. Period. That's it.

Have some respect for yourself man!!! Nobody deserves to be treated that way, nobody. What are you gonna do now? You're gonna find a new hobby, practice a new sport, get a new videogame, learn a new language, read a book or ANYTHING that you can think of as long as it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this girl (that includes asking her friends how she's doing and stuff like that). 

She said she doesn't want anything from you? Excellent. Now you know who is your real friend and who isn't.

P.S: Quote me if you want to ask me anything.

Oh my god man, thank you a lot.

Well all of her friends hate me for some reason. All of them. And their friends of friends.

It is just sounding "as a legitimate reason". Thank you man, this is really eye opening.

Well, really, its "kreten" on serbian. Translate however you want.

Thank you again so much!

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

I would prescribe copious amounts of marijuana and listening to this song.

snip

I would prescribe beatdowns, but everyone has different ways of coping. Mad and someone pissed you off? Beat the living shit out of a bag or said person - not advised since you will go to jail.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

*stuffs*

Cut the crap guys. Please.

Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850

I would prescribe beatdowns, but everyone has different ways of coping. Mad and someone pissed you off? Beat the living shit out of a bag or said person - not advised since you will go to jail.

-snip

Mary Jane and Jefferson airplane work much better in my experience.

Better to lose yourself in psychodelic fantasy than simply give in to rage, since the rage always leaves you wanting.

This sounds like typical teenager attention whore type stuff. I remember being like this forever ago so I'll save you the trouble. Some people, for lack of a better word, are cunts. No amount of nice things done to them will sink in and they are incredibly selfish. The worst thing you can do is pay her any attention because that is what she is seeking. I know it sucks, but hang in there. You have to put on a face where it says you don't give a shit about her and that it's her loss she's being moody. If you cave in and constantly pester her, in her mind she is justified for treating you like crap. A true BFF doesn't do this immature teenage crap on Facebook. 

Ever considered the 'She is just dumb' option?

Just never talk to her again.

Ever considered the 'She is just dumb' option?

Just never talk to her again.

What he said^ 100% best advice

What he said^ 100% best advice

She is just dumb. 

Just stupid.

Just...... a dumbass.

OP, just call her dumb from now, she doesn't have a name to you anymore.

Her name is Dumb.

Just move on, make new friends. You can ask talk to her for closure and move on. 

Well all of her friends hate me for some reason. All of them. And their friends of friends.

It is just sounding "as a legitimate reason". Thank you man, this is really eye opening.

Thank you again so much!

Thank you again so much!

No proble. Listen, just try to do anything else that isn't associated with her, all right? Life is too short to go worrying about people who just ignore you for no reason.

If this ever happens to you again, here is what you do:

Person: OMG! I hate you!

You: Why?

Person: (Reasons not very clear or totally ridiculous)

You: Ok. Have a nice life and thanks for letting me know who you really are.

LIKE A BOSS  B)

Link her this thread.

She is just dumb. 

Just stupid.

Just...... a dumbass.

OP, just call her dumb from now, she doesn't have a name to you anymore.

Her name is Dumb.

I just cant insult her in any way, she fell into my heart too much for me to do that.

I just cant insult her in any way, she fell into my heart too much for me to do that.

And then she ripped it out.

She is a dumb  dumb person. I am amazed she can breathe on her own.

Dude, I've been there, she didn't fall into your heart she infected it. It's one of the hardest things in life to recognise and admit that you've been used and manipulated, but trust me, continuing to hope she well be your friend again is the absolute worst thing for you, your better than her, you deserve better, just let her go.

Get a horse,they arent twats like humans

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Dude, I've been there, she didn't fall into your heart she infected it. It's one of the hardest things in life to recognise and admit that you've been used and manipulated, but trust me, continuing to hope she well be your friend again is the absolute worst thing for you, your better than her, you deserve better, just let her go.

And what if its all just me? What is she didn't do anything wrong? What if it all was just my fault?

Get a horse,they arent twats like humans

k

Whores are just like a black hole.

They seek attention greatly,and if you give them that,they grow bigger and bigger till they swallow everything.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

And what if its all just me? What is she didn't do anything wrong? What if it all was just my fault?

You didn't, she is the devil, leave her, and move on.

-snip-

oh-no-you-didnt-8.gif

(Sorry I felt like just my post alone wasn't sassy enough...)

But seriously, dude... after everything you have done for her, after you have been there for her and if she turns around then treats you like her, I reckon you should just move on, but if you still want to be friends give it time I'm sure she will come to her senses

Also if you need someone to talk to in private feel free to PM meh :D

I am happy little Vegemite.

OP, I see you giving hope to this relationship, like, what the hell man, show some stones.

She treats you that way and you still want to fix it?...

Tell that bitch to get over her self and like you or loose you...just kidding that is like the opposite you want to do.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.