I need some emotional help please...bff stuff

silentmelodies

Is 3 out of 4 good enough?

im 29, and perfectly happy.

Oh, one more thing. Haven't had a facebook account for 6 years. Might be the reason for my happiness

I don't see the point of having a girlfriend. I find a 780 Ti in SLI more entartaining that a girlfriend to be honest.... Is it like this for you?

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

Maybe your problem is being negative all the time.

Thats what she wrote, exactly like that. Same message. I dont know why you two have such a opinion. Can you please explain, as she doesnt want to.

Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850

Thats what she wrote, exactly like that. Same message. I dont know why you two have such a opinion. Can you please explain, as she doesnt want to.

Don't let them pick on you like that, they have that opinion because your like I was in HS, young and self doubting.

BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE, NOT WHO OTHERS WANT YOU TO BE. That is the only path to happiness. It's always easier to focus on negative criticism, but you have to try and ignore it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't see the point of having a girlfriend. I find a 780 Ti in SLI more entartaining that a girlfriend to be honest.... Is it like this for you?

Its far more complex than that. I don't work well in long term relationships and im very independent. If a girl is willing to accept that, then i don't have a problem with that. So I just have "relaxed" relationships.

I try not to compare tech to girls whenever I can.

But a 780 ti is certaintly less complicated.

I have to admit that im not exactly sure that you are honest with yourself in this regard.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Stop caring about the dog turd on the Internet. The sooner you delete your Facebook, the less stressful your life will be. Facebook went from a legit form of communication to a cesspool of  swagfag kids, gossiping adults, neglectful mothers, corporate advertising and creepy stalkers.

Its far more complex than that. I don't work well in long term relationships and im very independent. If a girl is willing to accept that, then i don't have a problem with that. So I just have "relaxed" relationships.

I try not to compare tech to girls whenever I can.

But a 780 ti is certaintly less complicated.

I have to admit that im not exactly sure that you are honest with yourself in this regard.

Its like - whats the point? You are gonna break up eventually, or you are gonna grow so old you cant break up.

Stop caring about the dog turd on the Internet. The sooner you delete your Facebook, the less stressful your life will be. Facebook went from a legit form of communication to a cesspool of  swagfag kids, gossiping adults, neglectful mothers, corporate advertising and creepy stalkers.

This is so incredibly true.

silentmelodies I do not know if you listen to such music but this melody helped me during hard times.

Talking about girls my first GF was total nutjob she was 25 and only finished 10 classes and liked to hit me a lot just for phun :D. Well I just left her and it did hurt, I thought I will never have anyone else (because I do not look like Brad Pitt and similar social issues like you have). But hey after 5 years I found another (nutjob, I think it is my luck). And again I ditched her. After 3 years came another one with mental issues :D.

Well my story looks like nothing to do with yours. But look from other perspective. You just need to wait and somebody eventually will come to your life. Yes right now you will feel like shit and life looks bleak. But sometimes you need just beat throuth the pain. What I have tried and it actually worked for me, I just channeled my hatred and negativism into improving myself. Yes it will be hard at first but you just need to try.

And for now just try limiting activities which involves seeing her.

silentmelodies I do not know if you listen to such music but

helped me during hard times.

Talking about girls my first GF was total nutjob she was 25 and only finished 10 classes and liked to hit me a lot just for phun :D. Well I just left her and it did hurt, I thought I will never have anyone else (because I do not look like Brad Pitt and similar social issues like you have). But hey after 5 years I found another (nutjob, I think it is my luck). And again I ditched her. After 3 years came another one with mental issues :D.

Well my story looks like nothing to do with yours. But look from other perspective. You just need to wait and somebody eventually will come to your life. Yes right now you will feel like shit and life looks bleak. But sometimes you need just beat throuth the pain. What I have tried and it actually worked for me, I just channeled my hatred and negativism into improving myself. Yes it will be hard at first but you just need to try.

And for now just try limiting activities which involves seeing her.

As for melodies, i like the silent ones. :)

Its like - whats the point? You are gonna break up eventually, or you are gonna grow so old you cant break up.

This is so incredibly true.

Gave me the final reason...

post-11076-0-05565000-1407714405.png

post-11076-0-29140700-1407714405.png

Goodbye!

post-11076-0-05565000-1407714405.png

post-11076-0-29140700-1407714405.png

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I only said that because you said that in your first post and you said you have a lot of people blocked on Facebook. 

What about

?

Im a EDM guy, sorry :)

Well...in the long run a girlfriend would cost more than 780Ti-s in SLI,right?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Well...in the long run a girlfriend would cost more than 780Ti-s in SLI,right?

In Quad.

As for melodies, i like the silent ones. :)

Well...

A silent bass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rRNMwq82xU&list=UUBs4WG_8EP3VdY75oetdbMA

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

True true

just recently did this.

post-53826-0-77350300-1407715467_thumb.p

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well...

A silent bass.

Woah, this is some insane music mate!

Woah, this is some insane music mate!

Check out the rest of that channel.

It's all that good.

Gave me the final reason...

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

attachicon.gifF.PNG

Goodbye!

Zero notification, non relevant shared information, but most of all..ZERO added drama in your life. This alone is worth it. :P

This has to be the most melodramatic thing I've read in a long time on here.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

This has to be the most melodramatic thing I've read in a long time on here.

Well...you missed the "almost committed suicide" threads then.

So, its like, this?

More than 3 people - waste of time.

Friends going to pool - i stay at home.

All your friends have GFs - pointless - time waste.

All your friends use smartphones - you have a 7 year old Sony K800i?

If its like this i really wanna have a talk with you man!

Lol alright where to start OP? I was no good with groups of people above 3 back in high school, swimming? I would occasionally go swimming with old friends and I was skinny as hell back then too(fun fact I could somehow hold my breath for more than 5 minutes back then I'd do contests with friends no lie). Introvert and still am, didn't have a cell phone till I graduated and even though I'm 21 and employed I'm still using a old ass Sony Ericsson flip phone with no texting(yet). 

Alright story time:

Back when I was in middle school I met a kid at the local library and later found out we were neighbors and went to the same school. We became good friends(lets call him John), we later made friends with another guy who was one year older than us(lets call him Chris). I started hanging out with Chris more than John because I though he was "cooler", Chris was a jerk sometimes and would make fun of and insult John. I would participate in the douchebaggeryness of poking fun at John for the next year, I was a prick. Eventually Chris did something douchey to me which totally took me by surprise stole one of my belongings and kept it, wouldn't tell me why. I was pretty devastated, It took me a quite a while to cool down and figure out what happen. 

I looked at myself and my behavior and decided I needed to change I felt guilty. I totally cut ties with Chris and stopped being a prick to John, I didn't formally apologize to John at this time. Time skip were in high school now, John is in classes a level above mine because he's smart. He's knows far more people in school than me, is better academically than me, had more friends(far more) and I envied him. My freshman year in High School was the quiet reserved kid that never said a thing in class unless called upon, I was shy I hated answering questions in class. People would ignore me, though painful I eventually ended up not caring. I would occasionally hang out with John during my freshman year, he never ignored me we could have long awesome conversations about various topics. Sophomore through Senior year, I made a couple of friends and acquaintances I would chat with while walking class to class or in class. Graduated never kept in contact with those people because I never added them on social media or got their number due to me not having a phone. It's a shame but oh well.

The only friend I kept in constant contact with was John, we would hang out outside of school go to restaurants to chat about things, he would introduce me to some of his friends. I talked about how I was a absolute prick to him back then and apologized to him, he didn't give two shits even told me I didn't need to apologize. He's a helluva guy, were not living in the same city anymore due higher education but we still keep in contact and talk a couple of times a week.

Moral of the story? Good friends can forgive each other. Not everyone who was a douche will stay a douche, some people change over time. Your friend may one day think back on what she's done and change, of course there's no guarantee but it something that may happen. Like other people have said though, make sure you can tell the difference between someone who's a genuine friend and someone who wants to use you. Just keep trucking on and doing what you think is right the rest will come together in time.  

Life is now great for me. Though it could be better(I'm working on it :D)

Make your own happiness. 

Screw you.

Cool it deep breaths life has a bunch of funky shit happen, we just deal with it and truck on. 

Really? We're trying to tell of other places where people are miles ahead of being more helpful than any of can be and you're telling me to screw off? 

God I give up. 

You pointed him in the right direction that was enough, no need to respond to what other forums members say. Chill its fine.

Here OP have a song:

Aww yuss Oreki

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well...you missed the "almost committed suicide" threads then.

probably. Glad I did.

Honestly, the "I can't" attitude towards letting people change does you more harm than that person did. People don't stay the same all the time, and nothing will change that. Best bet is to have positive outlooks in the future, the opportunities you'll have, the people you'll meet, etc.

Old shit no one cares about but me.