I need some emotional help please...bff stuff

silentmelodies

OP, I see you giving hope to this relationship, like, what the hell man, show some stones.

She treats you that way and you still want to fix it?...

I'll try and try to forget.

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

not really and 

#highschoolproblems.

YEah, good thing high school kids never kill themselves then, Huh? ". Specifically, in 2004 there were 4,599 suicides in Americans ages 10 to 24"

go to reddit.com/r/suicidewatch

it reduces your chance of getting negative replies.

Uncalled for

The problem is i have social problems. I can not stand a place where a lot of people are. Its freaks me the hell out. And i hate attention, but when you are a 15 year old dude who is 2m high and skinny as hell its hard not to draw attention.

I have lots of problems just talking about stuff, and i always think about one sentence hundreds times over - was it said right.

I lost one of my parents when i was 9 monhts old, and all the time till 2006 when i started school i had no friends at all, and just stared at the computer screen. Thats why i know how to flash a a BIOS on a 12 year old motherboard without instructions and how to build linux and linux kernels and distros from source.

Its again all that nightmare, just 7 years later. Im on the laptop whole day, chatting and talking to her, and that made me happy. Now its just pure emptyness. I cant do it like this anymore.

You are me. There is nothing what so ever wrong with being introvert. Its completely normal. I HATE big crowds. Anything more than 3-4 people is a waste of time to be honest. I just don't enjoy it. Im 197cm, i used to be skinny as all hell...stopped when I turned 20-21. You need to seriously work on self confidence and you HAVE to go to therapy as soon as possible.

You have put this woman as the only way to be happy which is fucking bullshit!. Dude. Find somebody else to write with. There are tons of cool people here to talk to.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

She's clearly not worth your trouble. Try to get out there and make a new friend who's as close as what she was (even if it's one of your existing friends that you're already kinda close with.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

And what if its all just me? What is she didn't do anything wrong? What if it all was just my fault?

It isn't you, I can tell you that.

Sounds like she used you, and she threw you away. Ignore her.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Either you did something to deserve that, in which case you should learn from your mistakes and move on, or you didn't and you should forget about her and move on. 

Don't get attached to people. People are terrible.

And what if its all just me? What is she didn't do anything wrong? What if it all was just my fault?

That's what she want's you to feel, she want's you to remain vulnerable and self loathing for when she needs you again. Write her off, go be happy doing your own thing.

Don't let other peoples opinions of you, shape your opinion of yourself, be who and what you want to be, see to your own happiness before worrying about others

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

YEah, good thing high school kids never kill themselves then, Huh? ". Specifically, in 2004 there were 4,599 suicides in Americans ages 10 to 24"

Uncalled for

You are me. There is nothing what so ever wrong with being introvert. Its completely normal. I HATE big crowds. Anything more than 3-4 people is a waste of time to be honest. I just don't enjoy it. Im 197cm, i used to be skinny as all hell...stopped when I turned 20-21. You need to seriously work on self confidence and you HAVE to go to therapy as soon as possible.

You have put this woman as the only way to be happy which is fucking bullshit!. Dude. Find somebody else to write with. There are tons of cool people here to talk to.

So, its like, this?

More than 3 people - waste of time.

Friends going to pool - i stay at home.

All your friends have GFs - pointless - time waste.

All your friends use smartphones - you have a 7 year old Sony K800i?

If its like this i really wanna have a talk with you man!

Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850

Uncalled for

seriously? we're not saying he should kill himself. there ALOT MORE FUCKING PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP HIM ON THAT SUB REDDIT. AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT HIS PROBLEMS THAN ON A GOD DAMN TECH FORUM. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO FUCKING SAY

Either you did something to deserve that, in which case you should learn from your mistakes and move on, or you didn't and you should forget about her and move on. 

Don't get attached to people. People are terrible.

someone who understands <3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

So, its like, this?

I'm with all but the phone thing, I have the mega phone...

My friend will be like "What to go see a movie" and i'll be like "I have netflix, and my computer"

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

That's what she want's you to feel, she want's you to remain vulnerable and self loathing for when she needs you again. Write her off, go be happy doing your own thing.

Don't let other peoples opinions of you, shape your opinion of yourself, be who and what you want to be, see to your own happiness before worrying about others

The problem is, she is not doing it on purpose. I know that, for sure.

seriously? we're not saying he should kill himself. there ALOT MORE FUCKING PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP HIM ON THAT SUB REDDIT. AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT HIS PROBLEMS THAN ON A GOD DAMN TECH FORUM. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO FUCKING SAY

Screw you.

someone who understands <3

BW4WueG.gif

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

AND WE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SAY THAT THIS IS OFF-TOPIC, SO IT'S GOD DAMN OKAY HOW DO YOU NOT GET THAT.

I'm with all but the phone thing, I have the mega phone...

My friend will be like "What to go see a movie" and i'll be like "I have netflix, and my computer"

"Wanna go take a walk?"

> Naah ill finish my picture im doing in Photoshop.

So, its like, this?

I'm that way. I currently have no real friends, been happier with myself as a result than I ever was in high school. All through highschool I tried to go out, tried to relate to the other kids at parties, never succesfully since all they wanted to talk about was drama and facebook (first step, delete social media from your life, it's nothing but a channel for pain and hate). I was always jealous of them for having girlfriends and for being able to talk to girls well. Come to find out, all my "friends" back then secretly spread a bunch of nasty rumors about me (like, that I was into bdsm/rape fetish, etc) to the girls we all knew, which is why none of those girls would every really speak to me. Real great friends right?

Kevinkt, on 10 Aug 2014 - 7:17 PM, said:snapback.png

THIS IS NOT A GODDAMNED TECH FORUM, THIS IS OFF TOPIC, NON TECH RELATED DISCUSSIONS ONLY YOU IGNORAMOUS.

Screw you.

She is doing it on purpose, trust me, she is. If she dislikes you for being an introvert, then she isn't worth your time.

Screw you.

Really? We're trying to tell of other places where people are miles ahead of being more helpful than any of can be and you're telling me to screw off? 

God I give up. 

"Wanna go take a walk?"

> Naah ill finish my picture im doing in Photoshop.

Or i'll turn off my phone, close steam, and any google webpage (Hangouts) 

"Oh, I must have left my phone off"

I'm also scared to go on Facebook because people will message me wanting to do something, I run out of excuses.

Or i'll turn off my phone, close steam, and any google webpage (Hangouts) 

"Oh, I must have left my phone off"

Turn off your facebook chat and ignore messages because you are doing something in regedit.

"Didnt see the msg"?

-snip-

Yes, exacly like that, she hates i dont have friends and dont hang out with them, and that bothers her. Thats why she got all mad.

So, its like, this?

Is 3 out of 4 good enough?

im 29, and perfectly happy.

Oh, one more thing. Haven't had a facebook account for 6 years. Might be the reason for my happiness

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Yes, exacly like that, she hates i dont have friends and dont hang out with them, and that bothers her. Thats why she got all mad.

Oh well that explains everything.

She is a complete bitch.

Oh well that explains everything.

She is a complete bitch.

A black-hole.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

That's her problem, not yours. My family tries all the time to get me to "go out, be more sociable, be normal" etc. and I'm just not happy doing those things, I never have been and never will be, that's just who I am. My family has never, and will never understand this about me, which is why I ignore them and continue being happy in my little bubble of safety, where I am in control and people can't hurt me the way they always have.

If she doesn't want to be friends then thats it, let her go, if she is going to be cruel about it (which she obviously has been) then she is a bitch and not worth your time, a true friend would understand that you are your own person, and that you like the things you like. That's all it is, she's a bad friend, and probably a user.

Turn off your facebook chat and ignore messages because you are doing something in regedit.

"Didnt see the msg"?

lol, I just edited that in.