Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Build

jscho

sweet build!!! i like your wallpaper too. perhaps consider a little lighting in the case tho to show off what you have inside :)

OnePlus 6T

In what country? Not america atleast! 

Haha, how'd you stumble across this thread? First reply comment in a while :lol: A job is good. I paid for all of this off minimum wage  <_<

Buy all the planes! Im also bad at quoting!

In what country? Not america atleast! 

Australia. Needless to say, I do work quite often. I'm still at school so expenses apart from my car and phone aren't an issue. I'm just good with saving I guess  ^_^ 

Even working somewhere cheap will get you some money if you are still living with family. My first PC investment was my little laptop, the a mouse, then an extra monitor. This was all bought over a 1-2 year period  :lol:

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

xD, Weve got the same keyboard!

Buy all the planes! Im also bad at quoting!

Love the setup. 3 monitors is definately the way to go. Great build.

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

Great PSU comes with some ugly cables :(

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Love the setup. 3 monitors is definately the way to go. Great build.

Thank you  :D Having 3 monitors is freaking awesome.

Great PSU comes with some ugly cables :(

Agreed, but they do the job. I'll probably end up doing custom sleeving eventually, but I've never done it before so I'm a tad nervous about doing it. I'll probably practice on some of the spare modular cables.  ^_^

One day...  :wub:

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Thank you  :D Having 3 monitors is freaking awesome.

Agreed, but they do the job. I'll probably end up doing custom sleeving eventually, but I've never done it before so I'm a tad nervous about doing it. I'll probably practice on some of the spare modular cables.  ^_^

One day...  :wub:

You can get extensions if it doesn't work, good luck!

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

It's beautiful :) Great work!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

• 2 weeks later...

You can get extensions if it doesn't work, good luck!

Extensions are for peasants ;)

Very nice. I need to get me that case.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Just got a package today. I've been excited all day!

attachicon.gifPackage.jpg

Let's get started!

attachicon.gifMess.jpg

Let's get the test boot going.

attachicon.gifTest boot.jpg

Finished!!!

attachicon.gifDone!.jpg

Thanks to all those who have liked and commented on my build. Let me know what you want to see next!

Awesome man def a nice clean build.

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

I wouldn't OC with a H60. I would get a H80i or a H100i.

Already have mate  ;) No issues at all. I'm delidding soon so it'll be even better :D

Very clean looking! Looks great!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

• 3 weeks later...

I got a new keyboard! :D I made the switch to mechanical and went with the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013. I faced my fears about getting Cherry MX Blues, as I was worried they were going to be too loud, but they aren't as bad as I thought :D I probably would have preferred MX Browns, but I couldn't get the Stealth Edition sadly :( I might just get some rubber o-rings to put below the keycaps and that might reduce the sound a bit. The space bar is always the loudest key I think  ^_^ This keyboard will take some getting used to, I'm missing keys by way off! But definitely much better to type on than my Deathstalker from before! :D More to come in the next week or two ;)

post-6570-0-92950000-1380872686_thumb.jp

I think some of you keyboard fans will be proud :wub:

Can you please make a picture with the sidepanel on and the PC directly in front of the camera? Thanks.

Can you please make a picture with the sidepanel on and the PC directly in front of the camera? Thanks.

Sure thing :) I'm going to be ordering some more parts so I'll be pulling it out from under my desk within the next week. I'll tag you in the reply when I take the picture :D

Sure thing :) I'm going to be ordering some more parts so I'll be pulling it out from under my desk within the next week. I'll tag you in the reply when I take the picture :D

Thanks, i want to see how dark that window really is ;)

I like the black and the silver

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

I like the black and the silver

Why thank you! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for a picture...

Waiting for a picture...

I've ordered parts which should arrive Friday, I had bills to pay and couldn't order them sooner... Pics will soon follow.

I've ordered parts which should arrive Friday, I had bills to pay and couldn't order them sooner... Pics will soon follow.

Okay, thanks.