Tony Stewart May Have Just Killed A Fellow Racer(Not In NASCAR)

xRAGExSounDxRIOTX

http://deadspin.com/reports-tony-stewart-ran-over-opposing-driver-during-1618893708

Apparently Stewart hit a racer in the sprint car race he was in. Pissed off, Ward went to Tony's car while it was still going round the dirt track to confront him. Tony hit the gas, the car snapped towards Ward and threw him far. No words on his condition but I'm guessing he's gone away. 

http://deadspin.com/reports-tony-stewart-ran-over-opposing-driver-during-1618893708/1618922481/+tcraggs22

Apparently he was dead on arrival. 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

well, he was kind of an idiot. but still sad.

and he is not even arrested and i think i found the blog of the driver who got killed 

why would he be arrested, it was on track not on road.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

and he is not even arrested and i think i found the blog of the driver who got killed 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I edited it while your possibly reading it. Still, so sad.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

if you walk into the middle of the track while people are driving, you are taking a huge risk of getting killed.

it sucks. big time. but you can't expect to be safe walking out onto the track like that.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

well, he was kind of an idiot. but still sad.

why would he be arrested, it was on track not on road.

Because he intentionally hit the guy. That's still murder. The guy was dumb for being on the track, but he was not hit randomly on accident. Everyone who saw it says Stewart intentionally drove towards the other driver and hit the gas when he got close.

This was not a racing accident.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

I have no idea who any of these people are but it is really sad :(

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

confirmed dead and pretty fucking intentional on the video, he should be thrown in jail for second degree murder

You have a link for the video, even if you just PM it cause I know they said it was graphic? Only link I found has been taken down already.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

confirmed dead and pretty fucking intentional on the video, he should be thrown in jail for second degree murder

I'm guessing it wasn't intentional to kill him, but definitely get extremely close to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he is charged with involuntary manslaughter.

You have a link for the video, even if you just PM it cause I know they said it was graphic? Only link I found has been taken down already.

The original post has a link to the video.....

Even so...

Get off the track and deal with it later, not walk out further onto it.

He'd still be alive if he just got off track.

(Regardless of the actions afterwards, stupid move)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I have no idea who any of these people are but it is really sad :(

Tony Stewart is a NASCAR (North American Stock Car something-something) driver, he's won several series'. Ward Jr. was a newcomer, who seemed to like Tony.

The reason his motor revved could of been from downshifting to try and slow down faster, but yes I'm not sure why he didn't swerve etc..

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I'm guessing it wasn't intentional to kill him, but definitely get extremely close to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he is charged with involuntary manslaughter.

You don't have to intend to kill some for it to be murder. 

The original post has a link to the video.....

Not working for me for some reason.

The revs picking up are from him down shifting the the fish tail is probably from breaking. There's no reason for him to intentionally to kill someone

I know those tracks are slippery and traction is hard to get so it could have been an accident.

Well. Murder charges coming his way, unless the 'justice' system decides that it was accidental or come up with some bullshit excuse.

I know those tracks are slippery and traction is hard to get so it could have been an accident.

Even though, he could see there was a guy, he could at least try to signal or stop or TRY to swerve

With his history of violence it will be hard to convince people of that. He gunned the engine and aimed for the guy. The track was already under caution, so everyone was already slowed down. 

Thanks to @Marcus_UK for linking me the video.

Even though, he could see there was a guy, he could at least try to signal or stop or TRY to swerve

Traction is hard to get

How hard is that to understand.

His engine revved most likely because he down shifted to slow down, causing his tires to spin, losing traction, and not being able to move out of the way. 

With his history of violence it will be hard to convince people of that. He gunned the engine and aimed for the guy. The track was already under caution, so everyone was already slowed down. 

Thanks to @Marcus_UK for linking me the video.

Apparently he has thrown his helmets at cars in the past.

Traction is hard to get

How hard is that to understand.

His engine revved most likely because he down shifted to slow down, causing his tires to spin, losing traction, and not being able to move out of the way.

I'm sorry, do you need traction to signal?