which do you think is better Asus or MSI?

mr moose

I have a friend looking to buy a laptop, He knows what he needs spec wise and has narrowed it down to these two:

MSI GE70 Apache pro [2PE-038AU]

or

Ausus R750JK-T4004H

I have owned an Asus and liked it but never owned or know anyone who own an MSI.  Any advice or thoughts appreciated.

Cheers

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

My cousin has owned a MSI laptop for about I think 4-5 years and he was very pleased with it. It was able to run the newest games years after he bought it. I've never owned one, but it seemed like he was happy with it.

MSI, the ASUS is trying very hard to be a Macbook in my opinion, where as the styling of the MSI is good looking and unique.

Who has the better warranty?
what are the OEM of the specs inside. As MSI and ASUS just buy the parts and put it together? (they may provide some themselves however.)

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

My cousin has owned a MSI laptop for about I think 4-5 years and he was very pleased with it. It was able to run the newest games years after he bought it. I've never owned one, but it seemed like he was happy with it.

MSI, the ASUS is trying very hard to be a Macbook in my opinion, where as the styling of the MSI is good looking and unique.

The ASUS laptop looks to be better.

thanks guys.

Who has the better warranty?

what are the OEM of the specs inside. As MSI and ASUS just buy the parts and put it together? (they may provide some themselves however.)

Probably wont be able to find out what the internals are unless we buy it and look.  I think the warranties are almost identical.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.