What would you think would be improved on laptops?

GrmanRodriguez

Stop bitching and get a WD Black2.

For the same price of a WD Black2  you can get a 250GB Samsung 840 EVO, plus a 1TB HDD, or you can get a 120GB SSD and pair it with a 2-3TB hard drive. I see no point in that stupid thing.

Yeah but they have INSANE battery life (12 hours!), impeccable build quality, and no bloatware. Those were the three things the guy I quoted wanted.

EDIT- the panel may be TN, but it still has great viewing angles and brightness. This isn't a bad TN panel.

All those things apply to the MBP, to an even better extent.

For the same price of a WD Black2 you can get a 250GB Samsung 840 EVO, plus a 1TB HDD, or you can get a 120GB SSD and pair it with a 2-3TB hard drive. I see no point in that stupid thing.

TThe point is to fit on a laptop

All those things apply to the MBP, to an even better extent.

Well, duh. But he was talking ultrabooks I believe.

Well, duh. But he was talking ultrabooks I believe.

The MBP is just as thin as most ultrabooks, and just as light. In fact the MBA isn't any thinner when you look at its thickest points. 

For the same price of a WD Black2  you can get a 250GB Samsung 840 EVO, plus a 1TB HDD, or you can get a 120GB SSD and pair it with a 2-3TB hard drive. I see no point in that stupid thing.

I was assuming the notebook can only support 1 hard drive.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I was assuming the notebook can only support 1 hard drive.

Even then I would rather just save $50 and get a 250GB Samsung 840 EVO, 250GB is more than enough for laptop, and if its an ultrabook then you won't be playing games or running Adobe/Autodesk applications, so you don't need the mass amount of storage for stuff.