My Review of the Razer Black Widow 2013 and Naga 2014

These are my personal opinion of the these 2 Razer Products and i know that there are probably Dozens of reviews of these 2 products on here but i didn't want to thread jack so here's mine

Razer Black Widow 2013

Okay so this was my very first mechanical keyboard and some of you may be wondering why i went with the razer because i know someone may say " Razer sucks you should have gotten the Logitech G710+" and well i went with this because i went to best buy and they had a display of both keyboards the G710+ and the Black Widow and so i typed on both for about 5 mins each trying to get a feel between the brown switches versus the blues. When i was typing on the G710+ i felt like something was off it felt worse to type on IMO then my membrane keyboard i had at home which was a Ideazon Zboard. So i moved over to the Black Widow and typing flet perfect i love the click and the bump they felt right for me and every time i went to best buy before making a decision on which to get (Note: i got both of these as a Christmas present from my parents but they knew i needed a keyboard because the one i was using is my moms and she didn't have her PC setup yet) i tried both over and over again and i couldn't bring myself to enjoy typing on the Cherry MX browns they didn't work for me and so i told my parents this is the keyboard i want and they okay we'll think about it. 

And now that i've owned the keyboard for a few months i can officially say i love this keyboard and my friends who have used it agree that's amazing to type on and even my dad likes it and i've read all the tales that they break easy and are cheaply made and have shit qualiy control and i can say so far the only thing that's bad about it is i have really sweaty hands and the matte finish doesn't hide the sweat that well and it gets greasy when i'm eating at my PC (yes i know that's my fault but whatever) and that i don't have a use for the usb port on the side or mic port i do use the headphone port because i have a short headphone wires. but besides that i've only had problems with the razer software causing the drivers to crash a few times when i'm not doing any thing important so it was more of a oh that happened thing.

Final conclusion i love this thing my typing has definitely improved my spelling not so much and it's a dream to type on for me at least so i would recommend this product whoever take my words with a grain of salt because i'm no one important but at least consider this product if you are looking however i have no experience with the 2014 edition so i can't recommend that.

Razer Naga 2014

This is probably the best MMO mouse admittedly i don't play any MMOs unless you consider the dayz standalone a MMO but for me it makes things so much easier in FPS games with switching weapons and i rebound the 12 key to be my PTT key in TS so all i have to do is slightly roll my thumb and i can talk. and the buttons do come in very handy when i get bored and price out how much things will cost together that are on separate websites and they also taught me to stop death gripping my mouse However for my hand the mouse is slightly too small because i like to palm and my hand tends to sweat a lot and because of that i have worn down the textured finish making it slightly slippery however it's not too bad so to me that's one thing that should be improved for the next one not that they care what i say but still may just be me and my extremely sweaty hands.

I do have more complaints about this mouse than the keyboard but it's probably jut me and when my friends use it they are scared by the extra buttons and suddenly forget how to use a mouse it's kinda funny so it gets bonus points for watching my friends stare at my mouse as if it can talk.

My final conclusion for the mouse is that the finsh on it could be much better and more durable and could have a piece of rubber like they have for the pinky just in front of the number pad for a place to grip it and maybe make the mouse bigger  but i would still recommend to someone with small and less sweaty hands but besides that it is quite convenient and decent

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

I find the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 to be a terrible keyboard to clean. 

But the macros are good and the switches are good.

But Razer Synapse 2.0 has to fuck it all up.

I really should have never bought this. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I wish the Naga had a bit of weight in it. Although when the K70 RGB comes out i'm going to maybe ditch this keyboard as it does not fit my black and orange scheme. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I got a naga hex and honestly, the worst mouse I have ever felt. Light, plasticy, and terrible. I didn't want to buy a razer but I needed a mouse and the g502 wasn't out yet

I don't know much about Razer mice, so I'll keep my mouth shut there.

As for the Blackwidow, I think it truly is underrated and often gets undeserved hate. I would agree with all of your points in the review. But my parents dislike it because the letters have a strange typeface. I guess that can be a reason too ....

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I wish the Naga had a bit of weight in it. Although when the K70 RGB comes out i'm going to maybe ditch this keyboard as it does not fit my black and orange scheme. 

I completely agree too the mouse could be heavier and i want the k70 RGB for kinda the same reason although i just love orange so yeah.

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

I completely agree too the mouse could be heavier and i want the k70 RGB for kinda the same reason although i just love orange so yeah.

I tried the M95 and enjoyed the weight in it. I also tried the M600 and found it to be too heavy personally.

All this was at a LAN. BF4 and various others being played.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III