how do i charge my tablet? im at 10% batt... halp me

aidenrelkoff

long story short, i left my tablet charger at my grandparents, i can get it back in like a week, but atm my tablet (dell venue 8 pro) is at 10% batt. i have a regular phone micro usb charger, but it does nothing, not even like slowly charge, nothing at all... hoe do i charge it?

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Pull that microUSB cable out from the charger and plug your tablet in it, then plug the USB to the computer. It should charge, most likely I think

Spoiler

yeah, use the usb cable with a pc. your wall charger doesn't give even 1A and tablets need more than 1A.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Either the port is dead or the charger gives little amps and the tablet wont charge whatsoever..

Plug it to a computer because it gives 1 amp in order to charge it

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

PC through usb?

nope

Pull that microUSB cable out from the charger and plug your tablet in it, then plug the USB to the computer. It should charge, most likely I think

nope

yeah, use the usb cable with a pc. your wall charger doesn't give even 1A and tablets need more than 1A.

and nope, it still says no charging

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Yeah if what I said works it wouldn't be a topic over here I think  :P

Spoiler

Use to micro usb cable to plug in your console or tv. If it dosn't then go back and get your charger.

to charge with just the micro usb from PC

you need to turn off your tablet

than you can charge

your charger provides 2.1A 5V

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.