it's my b-day

spwath

Today it is, I'm 15!

My parents got me a life is good shirt, a sole skate (pretty cool) and half a g27 (they pay for half)

Now I can get a job!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Herpy berfday...

XFnby3W.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

T7taesG.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Good stuff. Congrats!

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Happy birthday and y u reposterino?

i'm a potato

Go ride up with the shirt on, skating using your G27 which is cut in half.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Happy B-Day :)

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Happy birthday and y u reposterino?

Mobile in adroundacks leads to double post

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It's someone's birthday every dam day. This is the what? 4th birthday thread today?

Today is the 4th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! : D

congrats on not dying yet

Did you know that you're dying? ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

congrats on not dying yet

My kind of humor.

It's someone's birthday every dam day. This is the what? 4th birthday thread today? 

Well we do have a lot of members.

I feel cynical right now so best if I don't comment on your birthday, that's my present. Oh, and happy birthday.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Well a g27 is really good for racing.

Ik, keyboard is impossible for racing

Well we do have a lot of members.

I just don't see why theres a need to announce it. It's not like there's any benefit from it besides a bunch of "happy birthday" or in this case "congratz on not dying yet" posts. 

I'd be hard pressed to find someone who actually cares lol. I'm just sayin... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Happy birthday!
My birthday is 2 days before Christmas so I end up getting ripped off with the whole "this is your birthday and Christmas present at once"

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I'm at the point where in really don't care when it's my birthday or Christmas etc.. Its just another day i don't like the attention, cards and fake happy birthdays.. Been like this since i was like 14. 

I just don't see why theres a need to announce it. It's not like there's any benefit from it besides a bunch of "happy birthday" or in this case "congratz on not dying yet" posts. 

Yeah idk why people have to announce it to a load of strangers.. Who cares. Maybe they just love the attention?.. 

Yeah idk why people have to announce it to a load of strangers.. Who cares. Maybe they just love the attention?.. 

Maybe I'm a bit numb to it but I don't celebrate most holidays. I'm not saying its bad, I'm just saying I find it pointless because the amount of people who actually give a dam is slim to none. 

Really it just feels like a excuse to hand out gifts and whatnot. I don't receive or give presents on such occasions. 

*shrugs*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That's true, even I never cared about my own birthday.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️