Which phone has the best screen/display

Hi! I'm wondering what phones on the market right now has the best screen/display, or has a great screen but hasn't been released to the public yet.

I personally like the Xperia Z2s screen, it's the only phone I've got a look at hands on which is of a newer generation.  Please don't judge me if this is somehow wrong in the mobile world.

So any phones that are to be released or is currently on the market is what I'm looking for, I honestly don't care about any other specs, I just want a sleek screen.

I've been a long time lurker (if that's the term), but I've never made an account today, not sure if this is posted in the correct subforum or whatever it's called.

Hi! I'm wondering what phones on the market right now has the best screen/display, or has a great screen but hasn't been released to the public yet.

I personally like the Xperia Z2s screen, it's the only phone I've got a look at hands on which is of a newer generation.  Please don't judge me if this is somehow wrong in the mobile world.

So any phones that are to be released or is currently on the market is what I'm looking for, I honestly don't care about any other specs, I just want a sleek screen.

I've been a long time lurker (if that's the term), but I've never made an account today, not sure if this is posted in the correct subforum or whatever it's called.

Honestly, I think the Iphone 5s has the best display, lots of people don't like Iphones but you can't argue that they have good screens.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Depends on what you want - resolution, colors, legibility on the sun etc

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Honestly, I think the Iphone 5s has the best display, lots of people don't like Iphones but you can't argue that they have good screens.

I can, the screen is so tiny its hard to see anything, and the resolution is below hd. the only good this is that it has pretty good color.

the htc one m8 has a great screen, 5.0", good color, and 1080p. the lg g3 would be good, but it has pretty bad colors and it overheats.

I can, the screen is so tiny its hard to see anything, and the resolution is below hd. the only good this is that it has pretty good color.

the htc one m8 has a great screen, 5.0", good color, and 1080p. the lg g3 would be good, but it has pretty bad colors and it overheats.

Yeah, I do love the display on the HTC, but resoution doesn't matter to me when talking about phones, all that matters to me is that it looks good, and the to me at least, Iphones have always had the best looking displays. But I have to disagree with your point that the screen is so small that is to hard to see things, if thats the case you might wanna get some glasses.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Yeah, I do love the display on the HTC, but resoution doesn't matter to me when talking about phones, all that matters to me is that it looks good, and the to me at least, Iphones have always had the best looking displays. But I have to disagree with your point that the screen is so small that is to hard to see things, if thats the case you might wanna get some glasses.

it not THAT hard to see things, but I need to focus more and often zoom in. The screen on my brother's galaxy s4 just looks way better than the various iphone 5 and 5s screens I see.

I love my G3 more than my friends HTC One, his is more vibrant, but seems fakely vibrant.

I haven't tried the i5S's screen, but if it's similar to an iPod 4G, that's probably going to be my next phone. Or the Xperia Z2. I'm still making my decision. I don't mind the small screen size but what I really like is how the screen reacts to my sweaty hands/dry hands. My hands sweat a lot and then sometimes they're really dry, and when they are really dry my fingers make my Moto X's screen sticky or something like that... And then when I have sweaty hands it makes some marks on the screen and I have to clean it. It bothers me a lot and I probably will try the i5S at an Apple Store later on.

If you have trouble like that, get a matte screen protector.  I love mine, yes it degrades picture quality abit, but I think never having fingerprints is worth it.

Does the galaxy note 3 and/or the galaxy s5 have good screen?

I've heard that the s5 and note 3 is nearing it's life cycle, and if so are there any rumours as to when they come out?

The M8 and S5 are the only real competitors IMHO.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Thanks for the replies guys, but I'm also wondering if there are any upcoming releases of phones which people might have seen on tech shows