Favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers, that needs to be a standard!

Favourite thing about DBrand is how their skins look like they are meant to be part of a phone, rather than looking like an awkward addon!

Many thanks for the giveaway!

The front speakers are always welcome but the best part is that custom wrap, good work guys

I'm in for this, wanting to upgrade from the trusty iPhone 5 to an Android.

DBrand looks cool because they seem to skin everything, from Playstation/XBox controllers, to many phones, to the Pebble and even tablets.

I'd been waiting more than half a decade for front-facing speakers, only finally getting them in the Shield Portable, but I need them in a phone too.

Good luck everyone!

Sig under construction.

I love the 4k camera and dbrand customizable skins are awesome. :)

Dbrand really must take their time to craft such beautiful skins!

I guess my favorite thing about the Z2 is it's screen as Linus pointed out its a big improvement from the last generation one and I take pride in having a nice screen :D

Good luck to all participants!

Dbrand custom phone backing look great and I would love to have my own design on the back of my phone.

The Sony Xperia Z2 looks very responsive, with a great screen and I love that.

I love the Sony Xperia Z2, and what I like about it the most is it's 20 megapixel camera.

Plus, that LTT skin by dbrand is awesome!

GL HF! :D

I love the Z2's large battery and big screen! perfect for my job! also the high resolution camera is a plus and easier transfer of my data wierlessly!

and dbrand only makes it better while protecting the screen and making it much prettier! hope to win :)

i love sony and i love the skin more so i want wan hehe!

Great Screen finally!

Also I really want a waterproof phone. Thanks to DBrand for sponsoring this giveaway!

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

My favorit part about the Z2 is the obvious one.... It ain't an Iphone. Jk Jk rofl and so forth... No really the best part is likely something along the lines of of what makes the phone a strong competitor on the market or something, i really couldn't say since i havent read up on in and quouting Linus'es oppinions on it would feel like Copy right infringement as I do it with the intent of profit ;) (To get the phone that is. I'd never sell the damn thing... It's to valuble to be put in the hands of some muggle)

i like the ips panel and dbrand is just awesome for giving linus a review unit

AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 - Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4,5GHz - EKL Alpenföhn Himalaya CPU Air Cooler - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600Mhz - Asus GTX 970 Strix - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 240GB - Samsung SSD 830 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W - Creative Sound Blaster Z - NZXT Phantom

The Z2 has a very sleek looking screen and thank you dbrand for creating this awesome skin!!!

My favorite part about the z2 is the model holding it ;) And dbrand I like the inexpensive cost of your products. Its quite resonable.

I really like the sexy design and the front-facing speakers on the Z2 and the dbrand skin makes it look even better.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the fact that it is waterproof so when i accidentally drop in the toilet when pulling my pants down and it falling out of my pocket, it wont die and make me take it apart to dry it out for a week. The main thing i like about dbrand is that they are a Canadian owned company and they supported this video and the cost of a skin is incredibly cheap compared to skins i have bought in the past.

My favorite thing about the z2 is the good battery life my HTC one x s battery dies really quick and dbrands skins look pretty good cool of them to sponsor the video

Damn what a awesome screen it have, so vivid, i'm nearly drooling atm :-) hope i am going to be the lucky reciever of this nicely skinned Z2

WALKMAN™  all the way :D had w300i my favorite phone so far,  the phone looks great.  Dbrand gives personality to the phone!!!

Thanks in advance. :D

What I love about the Xperia Z2 is the camera and that you can submurge it underwater. Frontfacing speakers are also a really nice feature. On my current phone the speaker is on the back which makes it a bit hard to listen videos, music etc. Better viewing angles are really great. The owner probably won't hold the phone in strange ways but showing something to a friend is a lot easier on the Z2 rather than on the Z1. dbrand is amazing. I've seen MKBHD's skins and a PS4 skin but their skins are mostly for phones. Really cool looking and I'm interested to see this skin.

What I love about the Xperia Z2 is the camera and that you can submurge it underwater. Frontfacing speakers are also a really nice feature. On my current phone the speaker is on the back which makes it a bit hard to listen videos, music etc. Better viewing angles are really great. The owner probably won't hold the phone in strange ways but showing something to a friend is a lot easier on the Z2 rather than on the Z1. dbrand is amazing. I've seen MKBHD's skins and a PS4 skin. Really cool looking and I'm interested to see this skin.

The phone is a BEAST, with the quallcom snapdragon 801, 3gigs of ram, the snappyness and soundof an htc one, the quality of an lg g3, the camera of a nokia windowsphone, the looks of an iconic iphone 4s and so on, it´s just awesome! 

Build quality/materials and the custom skins  :D

I bought the Xperia  Z soon after it came out and loved it. That was until the rubber seals on the flaps of the phone perished and rendered the phone no longer waterproof. On top of that as the rubber seals have come off the flaps don't close now and are just open. I was really sad when I realised this well couldn't do anything as you cant buy the seals anywhere. This only happened recently and cant replace the phone as don't have the money. BIg Bummer. Just wanted to let everyone this so they know that any seals on any phone that are constantly used will eventually perish. Would really love this new phone and the best thing about this phone is the glass/aluminium design and construction. I prefer this approach rather than the curved aluminium design of the HTC One and the plastic design of the Samsung Galaxy S5. Also the 20 meg camera is a BIG additional plus.