About Z2 - definitely the 20mpx camera, 3200mah battery & the build quality of the phone as a whole. 

dbrand - grate alternative to bulky phone cases for scratch protection. Also for people (like myself) who think that their Galaxy s4 feels like a plastic toy from McDonald's kids menu, this vinyl can surely improve the situation! 

That xperia z2 is know one of the flawless smartphones ever. Good screen, sound, software and one of the two best android premium construction. With the dbrand skin you can create a custom feel to your phone in this case the xperia z2, is like a better version of moto maker to every phone. In my case i think whats make this the best smartphone of this year is the combo of the premium build, a excellent camera and the sony skin in top.  :D

The metal strapping all around the sides with functionality even more upfront and glass chamfered back for premium look,

that's a sexy design language. The Exmos sensor is what I need for my photography enthusiasm. The walkman buzzing my ears

is rockyyyy. All in all the package with a one of a kind skin is worth winning.

I really like the camera and the screen. And dat waterpr00f

My favourite part: my goldfishescan use this phone

dbrand's skin if so flawless!!!!11eleven

I like the fact the the phone has a high res camera and DBrand skins are awesome.

i like the camera and the LTT skin from dbrand looks great :)

So the first is about dbrand, I absolutely love the skin on the phone. It looks amazing and clean, and after checking their site sent their info to a friend who owns a business and is looking to skin his phones and tablets with his business logo. Can't wait to see how that looks. 

On to the phone, pure amazing. I am still using a phone I got in 2011 that is now slowing down to where not even Facebook or FourSquare work well anymore, and take 4+ minutes to load. The front facing speakers seem amazing, and I agree that rear speakers should no longer be part of phones made today. The fact it is waterproof is a bonus, and the speeds being way better than what I have makes it a great phone that I would love to win to replace my Thunderbolt.

I like the camera on the z2 and I love the skins dbrand make!

I LOVE THE XPERIA Z2 I LOVE THE DISPLAY THE 20.7MP, 3Gigs Of RAM and the the battery saving mode of this android device =D and the combination of the Dbrand skin their skins are unique and awesome  :rolleyes:

I LOVE THE XPERIA Z2 I LOVE THE DISPLAY THE 20.7MP, 3Gigs Of RAM and the the battery saving mode of this android device =D and the combination of the Dbrand skin their skins are unique and awesome 

Whoah man, that phone is sick. Best part is the fact that it's waterproof.

And dBrand? Bro, I could brand my phone with a bear smoking a cigar while sitting on a rock in the himalayas if I wanted to. That's awesome.

Saw the video just in time to enter ;)

The amazing ergonomics on a phone that size with the nice camera button to go with the 20mp camera. For dbrand those skins are cool, the LTT one being part of it

i literally just got a Z1  a month ago after i broke my Z10 (which i loved :<)  and will now be upgrading to a Z2 next month since now you cant get any accessories for the Z1 thank god the Z2 accessories fit    
as for the z2 the screen is the real reason for upgrade its beautiful coming from a note 2/GS3 / Z10 i also appreciate the solid feel and the weight is perfect    
Dbrand i like there pricing its reasonable  and there cart is easy to use 

My favourite part about the Z2 would be it's 20.7 megapixel camera and my gavourite part about dbrand are their awesome looking skins

I'm In! B) :D

By The Way, I'm The Only One That When It See's he's Pixel Art Auto-magically Thinks Of The Weird E.T Game? Haha

post-96837-0-93809400-1407748992.png

My first phone was an Xperia Play still works to this day, I really wish I had another Xperia Phone.  I like the fast that is is water proof :)

oh mi gosh!

Best thing about the z2? Well obviously the Linusbranding ;P

Well in all seriousness the display. The z1 display.. aint that good and should never have existed in the first place.

And dbrand. my god! they are the best since they sponsored my no.1 favorite channel on the tube :D

Also that skin looks realy high quality.

Hey linus,

i would love the z2, i was going to get one because of the sleek looking glass front and back. Oh and its waterproof and has a kick as camera!

Hey linus,

i would love the z2, i was going to get one because of the sleek looking glass front and back. Oh and its waterproof and has a kick as camera!

front facing speakers are always welcomed in a phone, and Z2 is awesome with it! Dbrand skins is awesome too!