My favorite part, by far, is that power button. I like how it's round for once, and a different shape than all the other buttons. Also seems to stick out a good amount, but not too much. Seems like an awesome phone, though personally i'd probably install Cyanogenmod on it.

Its' good Sony addressed the issues with the previous model and have triumphed with a new peace of pocket- sized tech - they can proudly brand. Being water and dust prof has extended the lifetime of the phone, and as well - the phone costs £700 in the UK so I'm glad to see the money is going onto a long term investment which will last. The phone comes with Android so is vastly superior to IOS (in my opinion). And the feature which lets you track you phone is pure genius. However overall the selling point for me is the - DINOSAURS!!! Dam phone got DAM CGI !!!! WHAT... I would like to see you phone compile like that! 

But onto Dbrand the use of hi quality venal to print skins and not a bulky case is the high point. I always see these cases with incredible graphicx but the quality of the case is revolting. And printing on a skin allows the use of a wider variety of textures and surface area, Though it does not protect the phone from being doped it saves on pocket size  and price. #ThatCustomSkinTho

Its' good Sony addressed the issues with the previous model and have triumphed with a new peace of pocket- sized tech - they can proudly brand. Being water and dust prof has extended the lifetime of the phone, and as well - the phone costs £700 in the UK so I'm glad to see the money is going onto a long term investment which will last. The phone comes with Android so is vastly superior to IOS (in my opinion). And the feature which lets you track you phone is pure genius. However overall the selling point for me is the - DINOSAURS!!! Dam phone got DAM CGI !!!! WHAT... I would like to see you phone compile like that! 

But onto Dbrand the use of hi quality venal to print skins and not a bulky case is the high point. I always see these cases with incredible graphicx but the quality of the case is revolting. And printing on a skin allows the use of a wider variety of textures and surface area, Though it does not protect the phone from being doped it saves on pocket size  and price. #ThatCustomSkinTho

it would be cool to win this phone

INTEL CORE I3 4130 | EVGA Nvidia GTX 750 Ti | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 | COOLERMASTER HAF 912 | ASUS H81M-C/CSM LGA 1150

I have just registered after long time lurking to enter in this giveaway. Looking forward to being a part of the LinusTecTips community.

I love the quality and precision with which the dbrand broduts are made. I also love the choice of colors in which they offer the Nexus 4 and PS3 skins.

The main thing I love about the Z2 has to be the screen. It's absolutely perfect.

I love that they decided to put an awesome screen in the Z2! The Linus Tech Tips skin from Z brand looks so awesome it was really cool of then to do this giveaway with the skin!

Waterproofing/dust proof is pretty useful

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

my favorite part of the Z2 is that it is water repellent.  I've yet to water damage a phone, but is good to know I wouldn't have to worry about it.  Also, it is a sweet phone.

My favorite thing about dbrand is that they centered the skin just perfect on the phone,  no visible wrinkles or "lifting" corners/edges.  Also it looks cool... and they sponsored the video, also cool

The phone is WATER PROOF*!

That skin makes it look one of a kind!

*well, for like a meter anyway (30 mins), which is still amazing.

The IPS Screen i think is my favorite part about the Z2 and about dbrand? i would have to say that condition under which they would let you review the phone.

I would love to have this phone, mostly because the skin is awesome and I like the fact that it is waterproof. Also, the app tray is super organized, and I like that.

I would love to have this phone, mostly because the skin is awesome and I like the fact that it is waterproof. Also, the app tray is super organized, and I like that.

Have a Z and would love an upgrade.  Most important thing to me is the better battery life on the z2 as well as the better and bigger screen (awesome for movies).  

My absolutely favorite thing about dbrand is that the skins look absolutely baller AND protect the phone!  No more bulky cases :D

I  love the beautiful screen and the amazing battery life!! 

Wonder how many posts are about that great looking screen. Can't say I blame them, though. It does look quite spectacular, and those front facing speakers, yesss!

I like the noise cancelling feature, with the noise cancelling headphones, on the Xperia Z2.

I like dbrand's Nexus 5's skins, I'm currently using one.

I like the z2 because it looks pretty. I like debt and because they made this video possible

I like the z2 because it looks pretty. I like debt and because they made this video possible