My favorite part about the Z2 is it's front-facing speakers. I wonder if you can use them under water tho...

My favorite thing about dbrand is that they are giving away a costum skinned Z2. What's not to like xD

Main PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  Cooler Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black  |  RAM 64BG HyperX Fury 3200MHz  |  Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E  |  GPU ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC

Storage Corsair MP600 1TB, HyperX Beast 120GB, SK Hynix 250 GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 2x WD Red 4TB, 2x Seagate HDD 2TB  |  PSU Super Flower Leadex Platinum 750W  |  Case Phanteks P400S

VR PC

CPU Intel i5 3570  |  Cooler be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  |  RAM 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz  |  Motherboard Gigabyte B75M-D3H  |  GPU ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  |  PSU Corsair RM750i  |  Case Corsair Obsidian 350D

my favourite thing about the z2 are the stereo speakers and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they let you customize your phone skin

I like the phone's UI, it's a little different than standard android, but in a good way. dbrand is awesome because of how cool this phone looks, and for sending a sample so we could hear your thoughts. 

The Z2 looks like a big phone, being a step up from my current phone and as well as dbrand skins look really high quality and can be used for even wearables!!!

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the front facing speaker and what I like about dbrand is their unique skin designs~

I would have to say that the dust and water resistance is the best part of the Z2. While the quality of dbrand's products is just amazing. I could use this phone as I frequently work in the rain, and an S3 with a cracked screen isn't cutting it.

My favorite part about the Z2 is its ability to record in 4k video, but a close runner up are its front facing speakers. I currently own/use a SG4 and the speaker on it just isn't what it should be. My favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins look fantastic. I have always been one to slap a case on my device and cover up any such skin but the quality of this skin would make me think twice before doing so.

20.7MP Camera, that's insanity, coupled with an awesome screen, that's definitely my favourite part.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Favorite part about the Z2 has to be the front facing speakers. dbrand is great because without them Linus wouldn't be able to review this phone.

The best thing of the Z2 is, because it's galss on botth sides, it probably doesn't catch on fire icon_rimbuk.gif

Never heard of dbrand before, but their skins do look good.

The white carbon fiber for the nexus 5 looks amazing icon_ilove.gif

I've got 20mil fans on my case, that's how i roll y'all 

Beautiful skin, with a nice phone love the controls, and the good looking camera.

I like the size of it and the near to stock android skin.

I like it because it's a phone, this banana is getting me no where, man.

Sony Experia Z2 gives flagship maximum protection itself when its come over as highly valuable kit. All the water proofed and dust proof conditions are really impressed me to get this phone with all the satisfaction and trust. and the 20 MP stunning Camara.. no need to buy any DSLRs so still everything in one just take on ur jeans pocket thats it..!!!

My favorite part about the Xperia Z2 is most definitely the front facing speakers. I don't like any custom Android though, so If I win this I will be flashing Cyanogenmod xD

And Dbrand? I Probably looked at their website for at least 30 minutes before deciding. And its that they have skins for almost EVERYTHING. You can skin almost any device!!!

i need this phone because it has an awesome wrap and is waterproof.

I like z2 is waterproof and about dbrand is that they sponsored this video.

I like the Z2's camera and i think dbrand's website looks amazing

I'm a messy person and the Z2 is waterproof.     And  think dbrand is awesome for giving one of us the free phone

Xperia Zed2 IP rating kicks butt, great for taking photos of your gf swimming underwater :D  As for Skins, if they can make the pixelated LTT Look sexy, anything is possible!

Corsair Obsidian 750D | Intel i5-4560k @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair H100i with Stock Fans | Gigabyte R9 280 3GB OC

Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD | 500GB Seagate Barracuda

I like the fact that it is waterproof and i think that dbrand is awesome because they sponsored this video!

i need a upgrade and haven't looked at sonys phones

and that is one good looking phone and

the Z2 is Waterproof and dust resistant. and dbrand

has some sexy looking skins.

I love the Z2 because it is adressing the main issue of the Z1. And the Sony Xperia Z2 in straight out powerful. I also like DBrand because it can help personalize your phone make love it even more.

I like the water and dust protection feature of the phone and I like funky design from dbrand. I especially like the orange.