When I was watching the video, I was thinking about how cool it would be if he would give it away. And when I found out, that he is actually giving it away, I was like AAHHHHH!!!!

There are so many things to like about this phone. The charger dock port on the side is something I always want on my phone. The front facing speaker are WOW!!! The camera is so amazing. The screen has the perfect size. And the materials used are awesome.

That skin texture from dbrand looks really cool. I would really like to touch the texture on the back.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

i absolutely love the design, the camera and the waterproofness of the Z2. dbrand has a lot of great designs for almost any phone and is a lot better then slickwraps.

The rectangular design is by far the favorite out of any current phone.  Round edges are overrated.  Dbrand skins are awesome because they apply and look professionally done.

The finally fixed the screen yes.

And the skin looks durable .

I like the fact that they finally fixed the screen. Unfortunatelly, as on previous iterations, Sony fills their phone with bloatware that is hard to unninstall without root access...

Z2 looks like it would be a nice upgrade from my old S3 I've been using for years. Dbrands pretty cool for doing this promotion.

I liked the front facing speakers. My favorite thing about brand is that they sponsored the video and the giveaway.

The Z2 has a really nice IPS screen! And dBrand is boss like always!(They make great console skins too! (Don't hate me:(....))

I like the phone because it is waterproof, I always worry that it will get wet or fall in the pool. I don't want another phone to go to waste because it gets wet. Dbrand is great because they make awesome skins and do great giveaways. 

The screen is amazing!

Dbrand - they sponsored this video!

my fave part is the speakers and the fact they listened to people when it came to the screen. the ability to get a custom skin from dbrand is awesome and makes your or someone else's device stand out from the rest both allowing it to help look good and if it gets stolen.

Love the hardware specs and waterproof capabilities. Love the skin design dbrand.

Awesome giveaway. I love sony Bravia engine technology. Dbrand skins are awesome.

Wow, man that phone has some sweet-ass camera features. That custom brand skin looks very nice as well, I'm always worried those things will peel off but it looks at home on the phone.

Awesome giveaway. I love sony Bravia engine technology. Dbrand skins are awesome.

Wow, man that phone has some sweet-ass camera features. That custom brand skin looks very nice as well, I'm always worried those things will peel off but it looks at home on the phone.

what i like:
Skin
Screen Size
Skin
Screen Type
Skin
Resolution

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

Linus this phone is amazing i wish i could get his phone it would be a huge upgrade from an ipod 4th gen, plus i need a phone

The reason this phone is awesome is because:

1. Linus says its good

2. it has a beautiful display and is really fast

3. it has the linustechtips shell

4. it has a good processor

5. linus says its good

This phone is amazing also love the linustechtips theme, but i really love how it also has an amazing camera and a very good screen. 

Even if i dont win this phone i still would try to get one custom made like the one you are giving away.

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

The phone sounds awesome, never got any smartphone tho.

Hopefully I'll win  :rolleyes:

I would like to win this nice phone here cuz niggas is broke these days :ph34r: