i've been in the market for a new phone for a while. this Z2 looks sweet

In my mind, the Z2 is almost the perfect phone. It has the front facing speakers and a quality metal body all phones should have while still having good camera quality.(I think everyone knows who I'm talking about.). It has a great battery, processor and overall top notch internals which are protected by ip 67 certification while still looking nice. Overall, it is a no compromise phone, except for the smudgy back glass. Thus, it is the perfect explanation for why I love DBrand. They're high quality skins protect a phone from smudges and scratches while keeping it thin and nice looking.

i really really like it because of the screen resolution, the camera resolution ( IS AMAZING), its waterproof, and of course it has a  Linus Tech Tips skinned. LOVE YOU BTW!!!

Wow the Z2 looks so nice and slick I love that dbrand skin on the phone it kicks ass :)

The Best thing about this mobil is the camera, then the battery of 3200 is a also nice to have for a long day of work, the amount of ram is also just perfect, the cpu is fine that dont really matter so much anymore since mobil games normaly dont take so much, so a generation behind that would take less power would have been better but it is fine. and then a nice big screen whit a high dpi all make nice a mobil phone i whant to have.

It has somany features similar to the S4 (which I like) like waterproof and I find it totally useful. Nice that I have a chance to win this phone!

I love that the Z2 is water proof and that dbrand can take average phones and make them sexy (not as sexy as SLICK though)

I like the Z2's Button layout and dbrand has a pretty cool website.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

My favorite part about this phone is the waterproofness alongside the nice camera and speaker. The dbrand skins also look high quality and great!

sounds great. is it time to upgrade from a flip-phone yet? lol

The best part about the phone... I really really like the front speakers, more phones should just copy that :P
I like the color of the skin, Orange is always nice with anything

I've never really given Sony's phone a new thought, just because they always underwhelmed me, but now?! I want this!

I like the camera of Z2, also, don't forget, it has front facing speakers!!!!

I like dbrand because it allows me to customize how phone should look like!!!!!!!!! BIG thumb up for that!!!!!

I'd really love to get my hands on a Z2 c:

Especially because of the battery life, because my old Samsung phone always runs out at the end of the day.

Oh, and dbrand did a really nice job with this one as far as I can tell. I checked out their website and I like how they also ship worldwide. Might get myself a skin at some point c:

I love the front facing speakers about the Z2. Dbrand's titanium and carbon fiber skin are amazing.

i love the front facing camera and the quality of the skin from dbrand is great :) 

Nice looking, waterproof, front facing speakers and awesome skin to boot. :) 

Silverstone Strider ST1200-G, Asus P9X79 Deluxe, Intel Core i7 3930K O.C. 4.4GHz, Corsair Hydro H80i, G-Skill Trident X 16GB DD3 4x4GB 2400MHz CL10, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 670 OC, Samsung 830 2x256GB in RAID0, Adata P900 2x256GB in RAID0. Qnap TS-459 Pro II 4x3TB WD Red in RAID5. 2xSSI SI-1359RUS3 eSATA on Qnap in JBOD 9TB. Philips 272P4 27" 2560x1440. Broadband 250Mbit/100Mbit connection.

I love how it's waterproof. It would be great at the beach.

I LOVE the design about the phone and the water/dust proofnes . And the dbrand WANshow skin is damn awsome

gotta love front facing speakers and THAT awesome skin :)

CPU - i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz / 1.25v     Motherboard - Asus Maximus VI Formula     RAM - 16GB (2x8) Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866Mhz

GPU - Asus GeForce GTX 980 Strix SLI (+150 Core / +500 Memory)     Case - Corsair 750D     Storage - 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 2TB WD Black     PSU - Corsair AX1200i

Display - Asus VG278HE     Cooling - Corsair H100i     Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K95     Mouse - Razer DeathAdder 2013     Sound - Onboard     OS - Windows 10 Pro x64

Front mounted speakers is that even possible! and the quality on that custom cover looks really nice. 

Ah this phone looks amazing, although considering I've never owned a phone this thing looks like a beast. If I where to have a favorite part about it, it would prob be the phone size. It just looks so appealing. Mostly because of the skin. Dbrand made a awesome skin :D.

Hi there,

First time here! Yayyy!

Few things first: I watch your show almost everyday on my spare time. I find it very informative and entertaining. I love technology and it'll be super awesome to win this phone! Why not? It has a high chance to replace my current iPhone 5S, lol! Nonetheless, the best thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the brand, "SONY". In my experience, all my Sony brands electronics have been great peace of artifacts from the PS3 (now PS4 on the way), TV, speakers...you name it...and this phone is a solid keeper for my everyday usage. I must admit, thought, it's going to be hard for me to switch from IOS to Android (I tried it once, horrible results--Note 3) but, I see a long the future the new Android "L" IU can convince my critical eye..we just have to see. In addition, the best thing about DBrand skins is, well, the skin...when I started looking at Z2 review by Linus I couldn't help to notice something peculiar about the phone. It just didn't look like any other regular Z2 phone. The orange color brought out the front screen details from the sensors and camera elegance. I would, thought, just keep the wallpaper from the phone "orange", to just keep the same theme..LOL. That's just me!

Anyhow, it's a complete pleasure listening to the LinusTechTips show and being part of this contest...

See you guys! Thanks for reading!

Best,

EJF1231

Favorite feature of the Z2 is waterproofing, and the fact that dBrand sponsored the giveaway.

Wow, and I thought the Z2 looked awesome in gloss black! Great job Dbrand!