whats not to like? It looks amazing has amazing specs and good battery life as well as a good camera 

i need this phone because it has an awesome wrap and is waterproof.

From the Sony Xperia Z2 I like the Camera Quality and being Waterproof.
And from Dbrand I like how we can have such beautiful skins for our consoles.

My favourite part about the Z1 is the design, I think it's pretty much the sexiest phone out there atm.

Favourite part about dbrand is that there they let you upload your own designs!!! :D

I like the custom skin and the camera

i hope i win

I like the camera's mode where you can change the focus after you have taken the picture and the thing i like about dbrand is its professional skins. Hope i win in UK!

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

MY Fav Thing about the Xperia Z2, Well one of those has LTT skin on it.

Dbrand created the skin for LTT well that makes them the best.

Someone hack random.org and give the Z2 to me.

STORMBORN

CPU : Intel Core i7 4790K 4.6Ghz
Motherboard : Asus Z97-A
GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix
RAM : 16 GB (8*2) Kingston Hyperx Fury
Case : NZXT H440
Cooler : Corsair H100i
SSD : 2 X Intel 530 Series 120 GB in RAID 0
HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 500 GB Seagate Momentus
PSU : Corsair RM 750
Display: 2 X Dell S2240L Monitors in Surround
Mouse : Logitech G 402 Hyperion Fury
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 439 
Keyboard : TVS (cheepo) Cherry MX Blue Mechanical Keyboard
Mousepad : Steelseries QCK Mass

Purpose : Mechanical 3D Modelling/ Photorealistic Rendering (Solidworks) and Gaming

I love the build quality... It's right on par with the HTC M8 and iPhone 5s, but it is also waterproof which is important even for your "average day user."

Good luck to all!

I really like the formfactor of Sony Z hardware, the edges are sharp so it gives a nice grip, but not sharp enough to be annoying. I just don't get the waterproof movement in electronics, i mean i can see how some people can see it as useful, but i really don;t care about it and i would prefer to have less flaps to worry about. I have to say that this skin looks awesome,really nice design and the quality seams to be awesome as well,

From the large battery, IPS screen, and front-facing speakers, what isn't there to like about the Z2? So glad dbrand chose to sponsor this giveaway!

The huge pixleage of the camera and the water and dust proof ness of it along with so many other amazing features make this an awesome phone. DBrand has an awesome selection of skins for so many devices. plus they sponsored this giveaway and who doesn't like a giveaway?

I love the fact that the Z2 is waterproof, and the camera does actually look really impressive! The dbrand skin looks so amazing! I would probably get one if I could! :)

Rig 1: CPU i7 3770k @ stock Memory Kingston HyperX Black 8 GB @ 1600 Mhz GPU Asus GTX 670 PSU Corsair AX760i Case Corsair 450D Storage Kingston Hyperx 3K 120 GB, WD Blue 1 TB Display Benq XL2420T.

Rig 2: CPU i7-920 @ stock Memory Kingston Blu 8 GB GPU 2x Club 3D GTX 560 PSU Corsair GS700 v1 Case Fractal Desgin Define R4 Storage OCZ Agility 128GB, WD Blue 500GB, 3x WD Blue 500 GB (RAID5).

I like the sleek design of the Z2 and I like how dbrand makes custom skins for gaming consoles and controllers too.

I want the Z2 because it is dust proof and I love the Xperia series, and dbrand makes awesome skins for phones.

my favourite part about the Z2: definitely the front facing speakers.

My favourite thing about dbrand: their skins look well made.

My favourite part about Z2 is the clean user interface that is relatively less modified from stock android compared to other brands.

My Favourite thing about dbrand is that they are sponsoring the giveaway and their skins are darn cool.

My favorite part of the Z2 is the improved display from the previous version and that front facing speakers. I like dbrand because they make high quality skin and looking good skins. 

this phone is built like a tank. i dropped mine from about 6 feet in to an empty bathtub(dont ask why) and not even a scratch. and it even landed right on its screen.

then again on hard wood from pocket height and hit the corner and i cant even tell. the aluminium on this phone is much more harder. unlike the aluminium on the HTC one which is very soft.

and I'm also rocking a dbrand skin on my phone already. its a mahogany wood skin. very sexy. 

anyway if i were to get this phone i can finally replace my girlfriends old phone. or maybe give it to my little brother to replace the old one he is using. it will be a coin toss.

l6iGel9.jpg

Z2 - speakers, battery, waterproof.

DBrand skins just look awesome.

I really love that the Sony Xperia Z2 still includes the lanyard hole so I can put cute charms on it! And I shrieked in joy when I found out dbrand carries skins for the newest phones since I couldn't find a skin for my G3 anywhere else.

This phone is what I've been waiting for for a long time: for a good company like Sony to finally put out a phone that seems to be destroying a lot of competition phones, while not being so quirky that you need a long adjustment period to use it effectively. From the addictive front speakers to the slow-mo video, to the beautiful yet edgy look, to the (SHOULD BE STANDARD, TAKE NOTE, COMPETITORS) waterproof feature, this phone is what I've wanted for awhile. Companies like HTC and Samsung have been competing for a while now, and HTC makes some great phones, but it's nice to see something VERY comparable from a general electronics company that I know and trust. I would have to say my favorite thing is the buttons and outside accessibility to things like SIM card and SD and DEDICATED CAMERA button, without having to use a key like the M8, and the button placement seems perfect for someone with small hands, like myself. As for Dbrand, I really like that they worked out such a sweet deal with Linus, giving him a cool, custom phone, abut being equally clever/evil about making him give it away. It helps them expose their brand as well as my personal favorite tech reviewer, and that means good things for all parties involved. Sony did just about everything right with this phone, Dbrand did a great job with their personal touch, Linus gave a comprehensive review of things most other reviewers miss, as always, and that made for a great harmony with an effective strategy for the video all around. Well done, everybody!

I want! The z2 is waterproof and actually has a good screen for once so thats my favorite part there and dbrand makes all kinds of awesome custom skins! This one looks pretty cool but i kind of like mkbhd's custom nexus 5 a bit better in terms of looks.

Best thing about the Z2 I think would be that they improved upon the screen from the last version, and while I don't know much about dbrand their skins seem to be pretty cool and high quality from what I can tell.

The new screen looks awsom and the fist bump frome luke and you is nice. Good luck to everyone.