Favorite part of the Z2 is probably the nifty glove touchscreen feature...because let's face it, touchscreen gloves are terrible at what they are supposed to do.

Favorite part of dbrand is how perfectly their skins fit onto devices! I have their skins on both my HTC One M7 and my 2013 Nexus 7. Good stuff.

The waterproof feature is great and Ive been itching to switch my iPhone 4s with a new android device since iOS is plane and boring.

I want this because I just love Sony product. Hardware wise it ooze of quality and it got the one and only Linus skin, Thanks Dbrand for sponsoring the video.

I like this phone because of the fact that it has a custom skin and i like dBrand for sponsoring this show by giving away an actual custom skinned phone!

What I like about Z2 is that it has front facing speakers and it is also waterproof. Dbrand is so cool to be sponsoring this giveaway!

I'd like this phone because I love the Xperia line phones.  I have the Xperia Z but was mad because then I found out that the Z2 was coming out  :( .  If I get this one I can give my Z to my brother since he has an old brick phone.   Also +1 for dbrand, that skin looks smexy  :wub: .

I'd really like a Z2 since I've been a long time fan of theirs (first smartphone was the Xperia X8 in 2010!) and because the waterproof rating would be so helpful here in Ireland since it rains about 366 days of the year.

I've got a dbrand skin on my Nexus 4 and 7 and they're super awesome!

I love the front facing speakers on the Z2!, I currently have a xperia Z, which is in need of an upgrade, and the Z2 would definitely do the job!

The dbrand skin is quite unique, and i would love to have a unique phone :)

I love how xperia's home screen is really sophisticated. and the camera is top-notch.

nah F it. i want an xperia with YOUR CUSTOM SKIN!!!

The camera! It looks so clear and i bet it's even better than my ancient Panasonic camera! (BTW awesome review Linus!)  :lol:

The 20.7MP camera seems awesome, it's also very cool that it's waterproof.

best thing about Z2 is the asome optimizations sony did to improve audio not only the front facing speakers but also built in EQ and superb audio quality that the z2 has. Best thing about Dbrand is Orange... very unique

Just like linus, i hated the TN panel of the Z1. Saw this review and from the video, the screen on the z2 is awesome. Debrand yo mama

Favourite part about this phone is battery, and favourite thing about sonys phones are dust and water proofness.

I have had Dbrand skins in the past and I've always loved that they just fit. So many skins are just slightly off or not quite the right shape or size, but I've never had that problem with Dbrand skins. I love how the z2 is waterproof too. I also NEEEEED that audio normalization feature.

Current rig: AMD Piledriver fx-8320 OC'd to 4.9ghz on 1.45v vcore | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2 board | Gigabyte 7950 W3x| 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333mhz | 240GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD

sony is my favorite n dbrand they just know how to make awesome things more awesome   

Great video as usual Linus! I'm in desperate need of an upgrade in the phone department, and as I currently loose up to 10% battery in between checking text messages my favorite thing about the z2 would have to be the battery life! Plus that skin does in fact look amazing, orange is a good color.

Love that custom skin! And love the button placement, developers are finally getting this idea pounded into their heads that unless you are Mr Fantastic, a top power/sleep button on a 4.5+ inch screen is just not desirable!