I like the screen and the cameras high quality. By the looks of things dbrand makes some skins that can make your phone look pretty unique

Good device! Especially now that they updated the screen seems like a good fighter against other top tier devices! Regarding dbrand I love the LTT personalized skin!! Awesome!

I love the glove mode cause i used to work with gloves on and had to take em off everytime someone called. Now i have a super old phone with buttons :D

That skin looks awesome, and would love a 4K camera on a phone. At first I thought they were kinda gimmicky, but i can actually think of a lot of uses for it. (those are my favourite things. Just to be clear.)

I love that the Z2 has that shiny glass back and the front-facing speakers and dbrand makes such high quality skins!

i9-6930X @ 5.3GHz | ASUS Z1007-A | 64TB G.Skill Ripjaw XIV 2400GHz RAM | GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900R

Corsair CX2500 W | 15TB WD Green | Noctua NH-D24

Wow I really want to win this!

What I love about the Z2?

That it has front facing speakers.

What I love about them?

That they are giving this phone away!

Favorite part about the Xperia Z2 is the camera! Everything from the dedicated button for it to the menus to navigate around in it.

Favorite thing about dbrand. That skin looks absolutely amazing. Very clean design, great colors/texture and is overall one of the best i've seen!

Good Luck to everyone entering!

i love the awesome battery life and that it's waterproof 

I love the fact the Z2 has 2.3 ghz snapdragon and 3gb ram, i need an upgrade from my note 2, and i adore there skins they look sleek and stylish and they did my ps4 skin and i was over the moon with the company.

The best feature I like about Z2 is the design, coupled with some extra ordinary features like resitant to dust and water and again maintaning that excellent design and built quality without compromise. Debrand vinyl of linus tech tips looks awesome it resemble from where I am Australia. So this Z2 is best suited for Outback and I will be happy to adopt this baby.

I have an xperia Z which was very disappointing, the Z2 is a huge improvement, the killer feature for me is the waterproofing. I love the dbrand skins and was devastated when i realised they don't do them for the Z

I like the z2 for its water/dust proof feature and I like dbrands premium quality

Favorite part of the Z2 is the micro-sd card slot and that it can be inserted without removing the battery. Favorite thing about dbrand is the name of the company (de-brand) lol. LOVE it.

The first two were both fantastic, this version is more refined and with a new screen I would go so far as to say its just shy of perfect

I like the front facing speakers on the phone (I wish all phones did that). I like dbrand as it is a company that I can rely on for high quality skins.

Definitely the speakers. Those things rock. Also Dbrand starts with a d, my favourite letter for reasons i cannot speak of...

I love the fact that Sony has a consistent design in all their phones, I also love that the Z2 is waterproof and dust proof and that they fixed the screen issues of the Z1. I love the customizations of dbrand skins, I bought a few and they are amazing xD

For the Z2,I like the 4K video capture and the waterproofness, and for dbrand, I love the WAN show themed backing.

I like the z2 for its water/dust proof feature and I like dbrands premium quality

Hello, now I have a crappy and cheap samsung phone but I really need to upgrade. This phone is really amazing and the cover by dbrand is very nice and I like phones with a great camera and battery life so that's why I like this phone.

The Z2 looks like a fantastic phone!  Currently I have a Moto G which is a great phone, but it has horrible sound quality when I'm listening to music with headphones. So, instead I listen to music with my Walkman. However, it is annoying to have to walk around with two separate devices all the time. I hope this phone can combine the two devices and add some extra features in as well.

Dbrand looks like an incredible service. Maybe in the future I'll have my Moto G skinned for funzies! I love how customization-friendly the skins can be. I just wish they had options for laptop skins...

I like the fact that the Z2 is water and dust proof, and i like dbrand for the awesome designs they have for the skin

The Sony phones are great, I haven't had one before but my friends have. I love the look of the new screen in the Xperia Z2, All reviews I have seen said it was an amazing screen. Loving the custom skin too! Its pretty amazing!

The best feature I like about Z2 is the design, coupled with some extra ordinary features like resitant to dust and water and again maintaning that excellent design and built quality without compromise. Debrand vinyl of linus tech tips looks awesome it resemble from where I am Australia. So this Z2 is best suited for Outback and I will be happy to adopt this baby.

z2 great it has the IPS panel and also the front facing speakers, and thanks dbrand for making awesome looking skin and make this giveaway possible.