Things you see others do that seem random too you

dlf

What do you see in movies, on the internet or otherwise that seem so random too you?

• Putting any sort of posters (and it being the same one) right next too each other - I could understand probably one - three but like excess of 5? If your walking by you should notice the poster(s) anyway.
  • When driving if you (or someone else) is turning (left or right) and a car that's yards behind them moves into a different lane -- if the person turning wasn't the car(s) behind them most likely wouldn't move into a different lane. WTF?

When you're walking behind someone and they suddenly stop because they start texting (context you're 1 metre away because it's in a crowd).

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Dafuq

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

You making this thread is random to me :P

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

To your last point - taking photos of food and or drinks. If said food (like a steak) was in the shape of say Canada or something interesting like then perhaps but just: "Here's what I had for (insert meal)" . . .

sometimes, when I look into other peoples windows, I see them, what looks like fighting, in bed.

why would they do that? so random.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Girls taking selfies with a full toilet in the background.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs