What Would You Do With $10 Trillion? (WAN SHOW INSPIRED)

TTesla

1. Write "there is no god" on the moon so that it's visible from Earth, in all language's. Laugh and watch as the masses panic thinking that it's proof of the end times.

One heck of a troll we have here :P

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

As another user put it.

CEdoneright.jpg

Very mellow of you. (see what I did there? you have to think about it)

Very mellow of you. (see what I did there? you have to think about it)

Lol I just woke up, wat?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Truthfully I would love to bring about a new perfect world where I rule immortally; if I can't have that with ten trillion dollars I'll burn it all down.

tumblr_mt5jndo0Ht1qa7z4co1_500.gif

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

You want 2 titan z's when for that money you can get a supercomputer?

I want to game...

Truthfully I would love to bring about a new perfect world where I rule immortally; if I can't have that with ten trillion dollars I'll burn it all down.

WOW someone is power hungry :o

I want to game...

With that money you can make drivers and a OS that supports Super computer grade hardware..... (1000 graphics cards ect)

With that money you can make drivers and a OS that supports Super computer grade hardware..... (1000 graphics cards ect)

I could, but games wouldnt be fully optimised.

I could, but games wouldnt be fully optimised.

WHO THE HELL CARES? you have a dam supercomputer and you can game at 1,000,000p at 200hz at 200fps with gsync and stuff!

Also you have 10 trillion I think you can pay a little extra and get the games optimized!

Where the hell do you get these gifs that perfectly represent your text?

Rule the world.

That would cost around 3,000 trillion..................

You have 0.03% of that.........

20 Trillion Jack In the Box tacos dropped on starving nations because I'm a nice guy. :P

Nice guy Mooshi :D

tUGITlS.gif

Now, where are YOU getting this gifs that also pefrectly represent your text?

Does everyone know this and keeping it a secret from me?

tumblr_m126xtSJOB1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I would buy our local harness racing track, Hiawatha Horse Park, for $5 million.  I then would look at buying some of the following sports franchises:

Sarnia Sting of the OHL

New Jersey Devils of the NHL

Indianapolis Colts of the NFL

Minnesota TimberWolves of the NBA

I would definitely add a harness racing training facility to the current Hiawatha Horse Park racing site and build a home on site for me to live in so I am always near one of my favourite places.  I would also upgrade the site making it one of the best live racing/simulcast facilities in the world.  I definitely would look at buying a Subway franchise also and would have it on the harness racing track's site so I could go from my home and quickly get a sub.

Hmmm ....

I would vacation quite a bit including various gambling trips and I would have a reasonable allowance per week to gamble with.

I would 100% for sure try to buy NCIX, Linus Media Group, and Tek Syndicate and I would open up my first new NCIX store in Sarnia, ON, Canada.

I would open a buffet restaurant with Chinese food, Japanese food and have all you can eat crab legs.  This restaurant would also be located at Hiawatha Horse Park.

I know I would like to set up a professional care facility for people with anxiety disorders.  It would be one where it would be 24/7 care and would offer treatments other facilities charge way too much for.  I would try to run it as non profit.

With a commitment to gaming I would open up an extremely large pc gaming/console gaming store and have a gaming area with many, many pcs and consoles ready to be played on.  I also would bring out the first ever true baseball simulation game to consoles and I would purchase the rights to MicroLeague and revive that game series.

In regards to music I would back RATT just for them to make a new album and I would offer Spose a record deal and pay for a huge tour for him.

Oh and I would push my political agenda and try to form a party.  NWO/communist/John Lennon style based party.

I also would make sure we have some really nice airsoft/paintball facilities that focus on having more realistic playing fields in Sarnia, ON, Canada.

I definitely would want to create an adult learning center in a large facility where adults can take a full high school course load and have a proper learning atmosphere.  It would have highly qualified teachers, a good cafeteria with food and drink that is good for the brain, an athletics department/class that is top notch and it would house an indoor running track which I always have wanted.

Getting back to harness racing I definitely would put together my own racing stable and race horses in Canada and the United States with the help of my aunts and uncles who have already been in the business or are in it currently.  I also would give them money to solidify their own stables.  I also would put together a program for children to teens and adults giving them the chance to learn about the industry and really get a hands on experience with the horses.  It would involve a considerable commitment by the people joining it as I would want it to be top notch. 

.. and ... and .. and .... lol

WOW someone added a LOT more stuff....

To everyone who is trying to make a utopian society. 

tumblr_lonakxRfHJ1qdtf52o1_500.gif

To everyone who is trying to make a utopian society. 

Just so we're clear mine isn't utopian, it's perfect, but perfect for me. 

This .gif again.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

Where the hell do you get these gifs that perfectly represent your text?

Yes because we're all selfish bastards who want to rule the world using .gif format. On a more serious note, we all probably have our own repertoire of .gifs.

Maybe I would buy some food.

I want to game...

Then buy the original Titan with that money it has over 18000 of the original Titans designed to do weather computations and other advance scientific calculations. Either way you can do 4k surround at 144Hz and get FPS that even an overclocked panel couldn't understand.

Maybe I would buy some food.

10 trillion Dollar Menu Chicken McNuggets.

The next car pulling up is me wondering if I can still get my hash browns.

Or I can hire a team of assasins and get rid of all the genocide dictators or bad people!

What else? I'm going to take over the world!

Or not... Maybe force local politicians to push with nuclear energy research (we're almost completely dependent on coal) and build a combat capable IJN Fumizuki replica...

10 trillion Dollar Menu Chicken McNuggets.

The next car pulling up is me wondering if I can still get my hash browns.

I love how that second car just pulls up like nothing happens LOLOL

What else? I'm going to take over the world!

Or not... Maybe force local politicians to push with nuclear energy research (we're almost completely dependent on coal) and build a combat capable IJN Fumizuki replica...

Or solar?