Would you consider me fat?

xXButchXx

You're not fat. But if you are really self concious about it then just take some daily walks^^ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

No this looks like a normal body. Nothing to worry. But that guy should be concerned about his nipples.

LOL, I assure you my nipples don't look like that :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

no, however that guy has a great rack

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

no, however that guy has a great rack

Hahaha :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

LOL, I assure you my nipples don't look like that :)

I don't want to check :lol:

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

tumblr_meesiw1pjo1rtqv83o1_500.jpg

That is skinny, OP. Get some meat on your bones before you wither away!

tumblr_meesiw1pjo1rtqv83o1_500.jpg

That is skinny, OP. Get some meat on your bones before you wither away!

Really? Cuz I'm a little thinner than the guy in this pic....

Nah, you're not fat.

I wouldn't dare post a picture of my gelatinous stomach here though, too embarassing for me.

It's ok, fat people are harder to kidnap

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Really normal, but you could always use some muscle. And me, I'm atlease a multitude fatter than you.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

wsF8w.jpg

Skinnyfat.

>is woman's ideal

My girl finds large amounts of muscle to be a huge turn off. So much for that chart.

Really? Cuz I'm a little thinner than the guy in this pic....

You aren't a bag of bones and you don't use a mobility scooter. Relax, you're fine. :P

It's ok, fat people are harder to kidnap

You sir... just made my day.

laughing.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

>is woman's ideal

My girl finds large amounts of muscle to be a huge turn off. So much for that chart.

So much for your girl.

Dude, let me share something with you. As a man who struggled with body appearance issues my whole life. My body looks almost exactly like yours. I considered myself fat. I beat myself up and had low self esteem in that regard.

1. It only matters what YOU think. You determine whether your comfortable with your appearance / health or not.

2. Girls, largely, don't really care about appearance. They want what's in your head and heart. Not to say they don't care about health. But you aren't obese or unhealthily overweight.

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dude, let me share something with you. As a man who struggled with body appearance issues my whole life. My body looks almost exactly like yours. I considered myself fat. I beat myself up and had low self esteem in that regard.

1. It only matters what YOU think. You determine whether your comfortable with your appearance / health or not.

2. Girls, largely, don't really care about appearance. They want what's in your head and heart. Not to say they don't care about health. But you aren't obese or unhealthily overweight.

Thanks man, I've been struggling with my weight. It sucks cuz if I eat like 2 hamburgers I gain like 5 pounds. It just comes on so easily.

So much for your girl.

There is this silly concept known as "personal preference"

Someone might be turned on by the 6ft tall slutty blonde with giant fake tits, but for me that's a turn off. Women are allowed to like something other than what society is trying to shove down their throats as desirable.

>is woman's ideal

Im somewhere inbetween A1-A2 lol

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

Thanks man, I've been struggling with my weight. It sucks cuz if I eat like 2 hamburgers I gain like 5 pounds. It just comes on so easily.

No you been struggeling with your head. I'm trying to explain this now even though my first language isn't english. Stop trusting the media All they do is implementing lies like "I must have" "I should look like" "I should had done" "And I should act like was is considered normal" etc

Just no. Stop.

"I must have" Is wrong because you allready have everything. You know your mind is born as the biggest creator and can create everything you want? Also you know your body and your soul are seperate? They are connected for a short amount of time but it's not endless. They don't want you to be happy but they wish to implement the lie that you can actual "buy" happyiness. That's not working don't you think? The bigges treaures are always hidden and can't be touched k. Because these archivments are created by yourself.

"I should look like" Is also wrong also the smarter people get they realize that they can only judge beauty by an heart, mind and nothing else. It's not neccesary to be "beautyfull" as it's considered by the media or any other stupid ideals as it's pointless for your happyness and widsom. If you keep yourself down just for bs others told than you can proudly argue that their ideals are bs.

"I should had done" Is also bs most people get a hang on. It's alright as you had it done in the past. Nobody cares. No you made expierences, not faults. Stop keeping yourself down by this lies. You should do what is now because it's already there. You will do it right, doesnt matter how. Because for your heart, when you listen to it, it chooses always right even when it feels wrong in the first place. Understanding often come later.

"And I should act out like what is considered normal" Really you should? Creating yourself a life in pain, suffering and other disseases cuz that's so damn normal? Just to fit in in some idiotic rules nobody benefits from? Read this twice. Understand?

So I hope that added a diffrent point of view you sometimes can use.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Well, you're not fat and you ain't phat. Average, I guess. I think you should be concerned about being healthy and happy. That means if you want to eat a cheeseburger, then go ahead, but don't gorge on them or eat them everyday. Balance your life.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |