A cat/kitten followed me home.

Night

So a little kitty followed me home. I was texting and listening to music so im not sure how long he/she had been following me. Ran into my leg and thats how I noticed.

This is the way I walked home, anddd he/shes just jumped up onto my lap and is now happily purring and has basically just decided I live here, too bad you cant move.

post-4452-0-07206800-1369301362_thumb.jp

post-4452-0-07206800-1369301362_thumb.jp

Are its legs messed up? that front left one looks a little short and its paw looks funny. But it now loves you! so love it back!

Are its legs messed up? that front left one looks a little short and its paw looks funny. But it now loves you! so love it back!

I just had a look, his/her feet dont seem weird. Just likes to lick my fingers! ^____^ Ima take him/her to a vet tomorrow in case someone has lost their cat..and I mean...lost as in...I was cooler than them and it decided to abondon them and follow me home instead.

Are you going to name him/her? rocket or rumble  :P 

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

I think that cat is a munchkin cat (thats the name) they are rather expensive cats and have normal sized bodies but short legs (like corgis) that or the angle of the pic is messed up :) that is a boss cat though

If you dont want it ill take it.

long walk btw

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I think that cat is a munchkin cat (thats the name) they are rather expensive cats and have normal sized bodies but short legs (like corgis) that or the angle of the pic is messed up :) that is a boss cat though

long walk btw

I think ive just taken the photo weird, so his/her leg loogs messed up. Seems fine to me but im not cat expert. Was a long as walk for a cat this big. Seemed like a bit of a struggle up some of the hills, but we made it. I cross two roads and when I stopped outside my driveway he/she just loitered at my feet and then finally moewed.

Call him Shadow so that you two can become a awesome super hero team known as Night Shadow!

I have a name picked already. Im not refering to it with the name incase its someone elses. Then I would just be sad.

Are you going to name him/her? rocket or rumble  :P

Nope. Lol. 

The checky bugger has stolen my chair.. Typing while kneeling in front of my desk. :) lol.

My cat would only follow me if I had food on me!

I cant be around her if I have any butter/icecream/cheese/grapes/bananas/apples/any meat and loads of other crap cats shouldn't be eating <.<

She will literly crawl up my leg wailing and crying like she never get fed....

And when I do feed her shes the nicest cat EVAR purring away like mad being all soft, but after shes finished, hell no, evil cat who doesn't want attention and just wants to be left alone.

She uses me for food!!!  :(  :(  :(

That cat is cute! ^_^

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

in case someone has lost their cat..and I mean...lost as in...I was cooler than them and it decided to abondon them and follow me home instead.

O man you're funny. :D :D :D

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

The little guy/girl loves me. Ive got no food for it. Its sitting on me...and I crouch infront of my computer...like wtf.. lol. Ill update this tomorrow because no doubt there will be some silly antics in the morning.

Get it some water in a little bowl and try and find something safe for it to eat. like a piece of bologna or turkey or something.

The little guy/girl loves me. Ive got no food for it. Its sitting on me...and I crouch infront of my computer...like wtf.. lol. Ill update this tomorrow because no doubt there will be some silly antics in the morning.

caned chicken or tuna is a safe bet or get some lunch meat and tear it apart and give it to him, or cookie dough everyone likes cookie dough

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

caned chicken or tuna is a safe bet or get some lunch meat and tear it apart and give it to him, or cookie dough everyone likes cookie dough

Don't give it cookie dough lmfao

Imma call him Whiskers, or stubby.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Don't give it cookie dough lmfao

give it cookie dough it makes everything better (but in all seriousness dont give him cookie dough itll probably kill him)

Why havent you checked to see if its a boy or girl yet? take a look. :D

Why havent you checked to see if its a boy or girl yet? take a look. :D

Creepy weirdo!

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Creepy weirdo!

what how else do you find out? the vet will do the same thing :D 

what how else do you find out? the vet will do the same thing :D

Yeh but she/he is a vet!

This is you:

creepy+weirdo+.jpeg

That's so cute! Any idea whether it's male or female? Do you hope to keep it?

Nevertheless, seems like you made a friend. Please, keep us posted on what happens.  :D

Yeh but she/he is a vet!

This is you:

creepy+weirdo+.jpeg

no im not mexican, porta rican, no lol thats not me, its something normal, or see if it takes a piss on some stuff

no im not mexican, porta rican, no lol thats not me, its something normal, or see if it takes a piss on some stuff

creepy+weirdo+.jpeg

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Imma call him Whiskers, or stubby.

I like stubby

long walk btw

Just googled "munchkin cat"

Damn, I want a munchkin cat :D

So are you keeping him/her :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Just googled "munchkin cat"

Damn, I want a munchkin cat :D

ikr they are amazing