Is there still a strike?

Phllips

what happened to that (sorry about bringing it back up :P ) is it over @Windspeed36

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

What strike?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

What strike?

post-17455-0-70323200-1406786076.jpg

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Hey, not everyone knows what going on all the time.

Im just joking around.. :ph34r:

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

What if when they came back they gave a warning point to anyone who didn't post something stupid.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

What if when they came back they gave a warning point to anyone who didn't post something stupid.

Or the other way around :o

|| MAELSTROM ||

Or the other way around :o

BRING ON THE WARNING POINTS!

As long as I don't get banned

Off topic:

NEW GEFORCE DRIVER JUST RELEASED AS I POSTED THIS.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)