Do u have any pets?

OfficialJsP

I have fishies!!!!

This is my dwarf gourami who looks real cool!!

Thingpost-45517-0-88424100-1406789356_thumb.j

I have a dog, my brother has a dog, my sister has a dog.  My mom has 2 cats... 

yeah...

Yeah, i got a cat and this is my cat :)

7CLR3VE.jpg

I wish I had a cat.  I love my dog and all, but...  He vomits and needs to have EVERYTHING done for him.  

iXHMrw4NKIHza.jpg

His name is Nicholas and I always leave him in his cage because he's weird.

I nearly wet myself

i own a dog, but he is in the hospital at the moment.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Like this?

h15F6BBFD_zpse1538df8.gif

yes, I carry him everywhere, in my arms.  Hes a 35kg dog.  

I have a dog. Hairs everywhere.

I was cleaning out a laptop and the heatsink was full of hairs but not much dust. It's the same for my pc, but just a couple of hairs and no dust, even after 2 months. My pc is even on carpet with out dust filters and it still only needs a clean every year . I don't get how others pcs can get so dusty.

ALL DOGS ARE EVIL (I'll get a TON of hate for this one)

CATZRULE

IN HELL! or by you where ever you live.

I have 2 dogs. Hoku the Cocker Spaniel, and Shakey the Chihuahua. http://imgur.com/pOgroyp,XfQhfhD

What do you feed your Cocker Spaniel to put on weight or just feed them on the whole. My cousin's Cocker Spaniel is getting thin and has a weird bump by the stomach area by the right back leg.

I'll take the bait.

Anyway here's my dog

pJH5dZC.jpg

YEAH BOOOYYYY! If that chipmunk only comes down in my masters yard i'll i'lll rip him to shreds.

Dogs are the best. I want to get a pit or a rottweiler soon.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

A cat, dog and a Jawa. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

<------------------ Take a wild guess.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Far too many in fact: 2 small indoor dogs, 1 outside dog medium size. 2 birds, a turtle, 3 indoors cats, 1 on the front entrance and like 20 cats on the backyard. It's hard to be able to afford to fix em fast enough

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't have any pets personally, but my mom has a cat and my brother has a cat and dog.

I have the world's most majestic cat ever... Felix. 

post-44947-0-47517500-1406825387_thumb.j

YEAH BOOOYYYY! If that chipmunk only comes down in my masters yard i'll i'lll rip him to shreds.

If it was hunting season I'd take out the pellet gun and let my dog have her way with that squirrel

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

What do you feed your Cocker Spaniel to put on weight or just feed them on the whole. My cousin's Cocker Spaniel is getting thin and has a weird bump by the stomach area by the right back leg.

You calling her fat? Lol jk she just gets fed a lot of carrots and doesn't exercise. She gets 2 scoops of food a day. 

wow, thats a lot of bees!

You calling her fat? Lol jk she just gets fed a lot of carrots and doesn't exercise. She gets 2 scoops of food a day. 

Compared to my cousins' she is. He has two one brown that looks like yours and another who is black and white but looks similar but is bigger than the other, has very fat legs and can run full speed directly under the dog house which is about 10 inches or so of the ground. The one that can run under the dog house at full speed eats every thing in sight even if it is plants and digs holes in the dirt for no reason, the other just leaves her to eat and only likes meat. We have to put ground meat in her chow or she won't eat much and she plays whole day.

Carrots i must tell my cousin to try that, any special kind or just the run of the mill carrots from the grocers. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I have 2 Siberian Huskies and a Ferret named Gigabyte

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

we feed em baby carrots, they love them. (as a treat)

Compared to my cousins' she is. He has two one brown that looks like yours and another who is black and white but looks similar but is bigger than the other, has very fat legs and can run full speed directly under the dog house which is about 10 inches or so of the ground. The one that can run under the dog house at full speed eats every thing in sight even if it is plants and digs holes in the dirt for no reason, the other just leaves her to eat and only likes meat. We have to put ground meat in her chow or she won't eat much and she plays whole day.

Carrots i must tell my cousin to try that, any special kind or just the run of the mill carrots from the grocers. 

wow, thats a lot of bees!

Maybe make this a poll?

Nope but I wish I had a cat. 

d56db82aa3396e3c0a2e53922f88383535a87d94

hahahaha cats are awesome.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I have 2 Siberian Huskies and a Ferret named Gigabyte

a ferret named gigabyte? damn I'm guessing your favorite company is gigabyte?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

a ferret named gigabyte? damn I'm guessing your favorite company is gigabyte

He is named after the unit of measurement not the company.

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU