Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I'm From mexico here normale we are at 37c So this Help me To Cool my System a Little Bit So Thanx Jayz You are a Good and inteligent Men :3

I Really Like This video Because It Help me a Lot to Understend Better and it Really Help me to Find The Answers to Some Thing's

The most informational tech sites out there! I'm excited!

I always wondered the difference between those 2! Thanks Linus!

JayzTwoCents helped me a bunch in choosing what volt of PSU I needed for my last build! :D

i want the radeon r9 270x beacause i can crosefire whit my r9 280x 

i want the radeon r9 270x beacause i can crosefire whit my r9 280x 

This helped me decide which video card I want, to be honest, with mantel, I could go both ways with EVGA and AMD

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RAM

omg if i win ill cry

fav from Jayz:

fav from TQ: 

gl hf :)

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

you helped me so much! i got my first REAL gaming PC because of you! (i was lost when i was going to find a PC that was perfect for me but then i saw your videos and saw what i needed in a PC!)

really helpful since im new to this stuff!

hope i win!

Case cooling is something I didn't think too much about before, but these videos gave me some ideas to improve airflow in my case.  Linus's video on fan bearings also told me why it was my rear case fan that failed first, both were sleeve bearing fans.

My favorite:

Linus' video

Been watching Linus' stuff for a long time now and its helped me build my very on rig and got me into the whole building your own computer.

Jay's video

Very new to Jay's channel and its actually very much like Linus' cause it helps give you insight on all the computer parts especially cases when it comes to Jay.