Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I need the PSU (My current one miiiight be bronze certified (don't ask) :S)

as for the GPU, I just purchased a GTX 780 and i'm waiting for it to get here as we speak  :D BUT, I was thinking if I won this I could make a budget build out of some of the parts I have (or that I will upgrade) and give it to my friend so he can be part of the PC master race! (or just re-giveaway on the forums and give my friend my old GPU  :D)

I was laughing the second I saw this after that episode of the lan show:

This guide, Love seeing water cooling setup Me gusta :

Fingers crossed! As someone who is interested in trying out both a Windforce Card and AMD for the first time(s), this would be a neat win. Also, depending in how the custom sleeving on the PSU is, it might replace my current RM1000.

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

TechQuickie / Linus :

JaysTwoCents :

"Game" : Work in Progress
"Work" : Threadripper 3970X | Gigabyte TRX40 Designare | 128GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme Waterforce WB | Custom Loop | Intel X520-T2 Dual 10GbE NIC
Dell R710 NAS : 2 x X5660 Xeon | 96GB DDR3 ECC | Intel X520-T2 Dual 10GbE NIC | 6 x 16TB Seagate Exos X16 | Dual 1TB Kingston NVMe as Cache | IBM M1015 flashed IT-mode | Proxmox 

HP ML350P : 2 x Xeon E5 4650 | 128Gb DDR3 ECC | Intel X520-T2 Dual 10GbE NIC | Quadro K6000 | 8 x Samsung SM1625 800Gb SSD | 240Gb Intel D3-S4610 Boot | Dual 1TB Samsung 970 Pro | IBM M1015 flashed IT-mode | Dual 750W PSU

Favorite Tech Tip

Great giveaway guy, I love with channels team up for giveaways!

Jayz video

Linus' video

Thanks for doing this giveaway! Always appreciated!

Linu's Video

Jay's Video -( This Is super funny..  But I also like the Build Vlogs )

But I love this Video of Linus The most.. But this one is not on his tecquicke Channel.. 

BROKEBACK!!! LOL!!!

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

I would love to win as I am currently building a pc and I still need a PSU and a GPU so hopefully I do win ^.^ Here are my fave vids from both channels

Linus:

Jay:

My two favs. I kinda need a higher wattage PSU if I want to overclock (who doesnt) :P

One of my favorite of JayzTwoCents video 

My favorite of all time from of Techquickie 

My favorite Linus video is definitely this one, I love the fractal design advertisement, and it finally answered what the main differences in Intel's rating system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLSPub4ydiM&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q&index=8

My favorite Jayz video is this one. The intro is hillarious, and the build is awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJiYl2WAN-0

My favorite Linus video is definitely this one, I love the fractal design advertisement, and it finally answered what the main differences in Intel's rating system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLSPub4ydiM&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q&index=8

My favorite Jayz video is this one. The intro is hillarious, and the build is awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJiYl2WAN-0

Well, obviously my 2 favorite would be 

and

for their potential rewards!