Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

and 
Good luck everyone! I'd love to get the PSU since my rig uses a crappy not even 80+ bronze one, and I could crossfire that 270X with the one i have :)

Monitor & TV Refresh Rates as Fast As Possible

Case Pressure Explained - Positive vs Neutral vs Negitave

Been subbed to both channels for a long time :) as for the favourite videos, i really liked linus' most recent build guide. And as for Jay, the GTX Titan rage video were pretty damn funny.

Clearly explained something I always wondered for a long time:

I like TechTalk and the most recent one has the most recent topics, so per definition the most recent techtalk is my favorite:

My favorite video from Jay because I'm planning to buy an i7 4790k.

And from Linus(techquickie). Now I know what hyper-threading is. 

After watching this I went with a 750 TI on my first build instead of getting a used 6870 (I also like saving power wherever possible).

A few months later and I still haven't found a reason to regret getting this even after AMD cards dropped in price due to the whole cryptocurrency mining craze.

Every time a friend of mine asks me "Why are you getting DDR3 RAM?! Get GDDR5 RAM!";

I show them this to save myself a headache from explaining why.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 3.5GHz / CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO / Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-UD3P / RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz (running @ 1333MHz) / PSU: Corsair CX600M (600w) /

Graphics Card: EVGA 750 TI SC / Case: NZXT Phantom 530 / Storage: WD Caviar Blue 500GB; WD Caviar Black 1TB

Awesome giveaway! Keep up the awesome content Linus and Jay!!!

sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text 

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Keys was best hipster world, and made fun of Apple

Best spoof world, and made fun of Apple

I would love the chance to have both products. Yet i would prefer to hit like on all of Linus' videos that i watch to give him incentive to make more for me to watch. Thanks for making great videos. 

If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.