Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

The video that drove my subscription....

And this one.... :'( 

What an amazing life story

I want, and stuff

linus' video : 

jayz's video

There were too many from Techquickie so I chose one at random from some of the ones I really liked.

I had subscribed to JayzTwoCents only a few days ago but I really liked his review of the Gunnars because my eyes are also extremely sensitive and have been debating whether to buy these and this video helped me out

Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone.

Jayz's watercooling guide on a GPU has to be my favorite of his. The whole process is clearly shown and explained--being funny is also a plus.

This video from Techquickie actually what sparked my whole Desktop PC awakening. I stumbled upon it one morning and I've been hooked ever since--now I have a job at my university's IT department and have COMPTIAA+ certification.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Never really watch JayzTwoCents but I think I'll start

Oh and here are the videos

- JayzTwoCents

- TechQuickie

jayz's daughter is so cute and adorable :)

well, i like most of the videos, but i guess, i like it shaved, yes, shaved, yeah. :D

thanks for the new psu and video card :)

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

My favorite video from Jay is:

My favorite video from Linus:

(I hope to win the gpu and powersupply as I would be building my first computer soon)

I would love to win these two prizes. I'm a long time subscriber to both TechQuickie and JayzTwoCents, as well as LinusTechTips. I currently have a GTX 780 ti in my rig, but only a 750w bronze power supply. My brother however has a GTX 560 and could really use an upgrade to a newer and better card, whereas I could use an upgrade for my power supply being that I plan to sli in the future, and it's always nice to have some breathing room. Thanks to Linus and JayzTwoCents for the awesome giveaway!

Techquickie video: 

JayzTwoCents video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrrTkbyjDHk&list=TLLGjQNyLNN5BXmJUW5-J-c6EyF_nxcbms

Great giveaway, I want this, thank you both. :)