Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Would be an awesome addition to my Corsair 380T build  :)

I was considering setting up a nas and found this. Was the first techquickie video I ever saw.

Jay taught me how to watercool. I used this guide get started on watercooling my computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7BdBPSx92M&index=7&list=PLOXo4ndvQK79EAJvffFo9bpTkqsJx2QKg

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Experimenting is always fun 

Learned something

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

helped me build my own rig. now i wanna upgrade. LOL

before this i didn't even know what anti aliasing was.

(i know i'm a loser stop telling me :(

I hope this is where I post to win the give-away! Looking forward to new GFX card! (going AND not NVidia)....Otherwise I definitely lost this one

I've started using HRD since this video and have gotten some great results.

And the collision of two of YouTube's, er, greatest forces shan't be underestimated.

My favorite LTT video is the 'iOS vs Android & iPhone 5S Review'

I like how Linus uses an android, but isn't a closed minded snob about anything Apple. It's nice to see someone be able to say "I like things this one way, but I could see how someone would enjoy the other experience too"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9QSFO0zx60

I have watched quite a few of Jay's videos and I like him and his videos, but I haven't watched as many as I would like. But from what I've seen I'd say I enjoyed the '3 Monitor NVSURROUND and GTX780 SLI - Was it worth it?' video the most. I know he does things on his channel that are much cooler (like the awesome water cooling builds and stuff) but I really liked the way he did this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfcic3whaHE

Going to be attempting my first custom loop, and found myself watching these vids multiple times: