Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I like free stuff too, so does my roommate who would be the beneficiary of that graphics card (massive upgrade for him)

definitely just for linus face at the start

first video of jays i watched

I liked this video for it's informativeness and really bad dolphin joke. 

I liked the Jayztwocents video as this was the first one I ever watched from him 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

CAN I HAVE THEM PLZ! I NEED THEM FOR MY NEW BUILD! :)

and + i fell in love with that GPU as soon as a seen it! :wub:

Favorite TechQuickie Video; Ignore the first sentence, shopping by brand is priority. Go AMD!

Favorite JayzTwoCents Video; MSI + AMD? Godly matrimony of a graphics card, yeah, it lifts.

PC SPECS

AMD FX-6300 - MSI R9 390 8GB - GA-970A-UD3P - EVGA 500B 500W - CORSAIR SPEC-02 - CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB (2x4) RAM - CORSAIR FORCE SERIES LS 120 GB SSD

My favorite JayzTwoCents video is this one because his reaction is absolutely priceless! 

This is my favorite TechQuickie video since I never really understood anti aliasing and how it worked: 

Thanks for everything Linus love the videos they help out a lot because of my plan to continue with computers as a career!!!! wouldnt be in the place i am now without the help in your videos from NCIX LinusTechTips And Techquickie

My 7770 would gladly retire for that 270x. And my tired old PSU would just explode from seeing that OCZ PSU. Look at that thing. Sexy.

I love Linus's video about TDP on the techquickie channel.

And Jayz, well I found out about him about 3 weeks ago when looking for a new mouse. He posted the review of the Evga Torq x10 mouse, and I bought it. Do not regret the purchase at all, and got a free mousepad from it!

I could not have seen a more concise explanation -

I showed my friend this and finally convinced him to only get 8GB.

I have used these two videos to help friends make a choice on a power supply many times.

TechQuicky:

JayzTwoCents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiWThqgFfI4

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC