Sexy Headphone Stands

BoredErica

Ok... I might be buying a new headphone soon. So that makes two total. I'm looking for a headphone stand that can hold two headphones. I prefer a metal stand, not plastic, I don't want a head mannequin headphone stand. I want to spend less than $100 on headphone stand(s). I mean, I could live with two headphone stands for one headphone each, maybe there are some sweet looking options. I want it to look nice with my headphones on them. (I have a silver-spaceship looking headphone and soon, maybe an all black headphone with some leather.)

Something sturdy. If I put the stand near the edge of my desk and it flops over, GG my babies.

I was thinking of something like this:

hps2-14.jpg

But somebody said that they wished it had rubber feet, and that the top edges of the stand are actually kindda sharp, maybe not a good idea. They're also quite expensive at $90 shipped.

Wooaudio also has a cheaper stand that only holds one headphone here:

hps1_prod.jpg

Funnily enough, I think they color match my two headphones exactly: Silver headphone spaceship on the silver stand, all black and leather headphone on the black stand. And they are cheaper at $75 for two versus $90. They are not height adjustable though, and while it looks very tall in the picture, the dimensions say they are only 10 and a half inches tall.

If you want, post some of your favorite headphone stands too, just for fun.  :)

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Some fun ones I saw:

900x900px-LL-a9bc6089_303750_18250375182

900x900px-LL-2b9b4601_IMAG1451.jpeg

DSCN3755.jpg

I'm primarily looking for a metal stand, although a wood one might sway me if it's awesome.
That clip solution with the Audiotechnicas on it looks ingenious, but it'd feel a little uneasy since my black headphone is quite heavy and I'd be muy sad if it drops on the hard floor I have.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

I will post mine when I get back from taking my charges to work/school.

Yes! Sexy wooden headphone stands!

My bank account hates you all.

EDIT: If you could attach links or a product name and manufacturer with your image posts that'd be greeeeeaaaaaaaat....

I'm using one of the Sieveking stands with my HD650's and it's pretty nice. It was a bit wobbly when I got it, but it seems to have settled down since then:

post-53652-0-10503000-1406640907_thumb.j

LoL, he nailed it.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

LoL, he nailed it.

Pun intended?  :P

Whats your desk made out of? 

It's made of wood. It's a very hefty wood desk. I suppose I could attach something to the side of the desk. It might actually be more practical than my idea of having two of the single Wooaudio stands. (Won't look as sexy though IMO.) And cheaper than my idea.

It's made of wood. It's a very hefty wood desk. I suppose I could attach something to the side of the desk. It might actually be more practical than my idea of having two of the single Wooaudio stands. (Won't look as sexy though IMO.) And cheaper than my idea.

hammer_and_nails.png

:P

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Hmm... I just ordered my second pair of headphones... I'm so giddy now. 

That means I need to seriously think about my options here as far as stands go, because the way I am storing my headphones right now will not really work for two headphones.

I might be getting 1R's sooner or later, all I have to do is stick another push pin in the wall.

SilverStone has one

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."