Has anyone seen both rise of the guardians and frozen?

Sammael

I never went to see frozen, but did see rise of the guardians a couple years ago in theaters.  It did not make as much money as they hoped, especially not compared to frozen, but looks wise, it seems to look a thousand times better than frozen.

So why did frozen do so well while guardians semi flopped?

was it those crappy songs in frozen?  

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I've watched them both. Both sucked.

/rant

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

I've watched them both. Both sucked.

/rant

I thought guardians was ok, not great or horrible.  But I thought it LOOKED great.  So tell me, which do you think looked better?

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Frozen is like a movie/musical

Elsa Let It Go was the most popular music and music video and it has different language and sung by different artist 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I thought guardians was ok, not great or horrible.  But I thought it LOOKED great.  So tell me, which do you think looked better?

Guardians looked OK. It sucked. Frozen looked really good. It sucked... Oh, why does it suck you ask? I'm sure we all know...

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Guardians looked OK. It sucked. Frozen looked really good. It sucked... Oh, why does it suck you ask? I'm sure we all know...

(sees country of origin)

Jack Frost used a regular stick instead of a hockey stick?

(sees country of origin)

Jack Frost used a regular stick instead of a hockey stick?

BkaTB6g.gif