HTPC Prodigy "Senshi"

c3p0

Measurements are 62 x 62 x 50mm excluding pump what is completly fine. Price, hm. Don't ask it's pricey  :ph34r: But whatever, its gonna spin :D Tubeing is fine too. With a little modding in this area. Cutting a bit in the back to get the radiatortubes into it.

8iv8sld.jpg

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Will wait to see the parts arrive in Oct and the watercooling to begin. If the cutting fails you could opt for a smaller fan or simply remove one of the casing fan for routing of the tubing.

Btw will you be using the Bequiet psu or upgrading to the EVGA?

Water cooled Pentium at 4.5GHz OC running near silent will be unheard of but wicked.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Discontinued.

Moving to Ark Mini R2. 

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Discontinued.

Moving to Ark Mini R2. 

Aw :(

But the prodigy is so beautiful...

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

aw that is a shame... :(

was looking forward to a Prodigy with a close loop water cooled system

so this build log will be call the Arc Mini R2

just asking how are you gonna transfer the SAO stickers from one casing to the other?

and looks like more money for a new casing

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.