Enthoo Luxe or 760t

GeTecknics

Ofc  have. Do you think I would post my critism if I would not watch it?

lol. Did you watched Dimitrys Review at hardwarecanucks when he could bend back and foward the whole Motherboard tray, and the whole case? Yes it is metallic inside but most plastic outside.

The 760T is a beast Watercooling case. But the Enthoo Luxe covers the ugly parts, HDDs, and Showes the main parts in a case which is meant to be seen. HDDs are not attractive today because their Manufacturers don't add that swag to the HDDs as they do with SSDs or GPUs etc..

Go watch Dimitrys Review and it may change your mind, maybe not.

before I knowed that the Enthoo series existed I had the problem of finding a case. I bet i watched more reviews of the 760T then you. Because I was struggling if it is worht the price? is it good?. When I heard about the luxe, The Luxe blowed away the 760T with features and Build quality and looks. 

This is maybe me, But I am more fan of the Luxe look then the 760T. I don't really like futuritic cases which have those strange forms.

Personal opinion is personal opinion.

When you mount a motherboard on the tray it becomes rock solid. The entire 760t is metal except for the side panels.

If you like square cases then good for you, but the 760t is more elegant and actually something that is not boring to look at. If you do cable management right you can make it look good even when you see the drives.

You sound like the person who prefers the look of a 20 year old car over a lamborghini and its 'strange forms'

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

When you mount a motherboard on the tray it becomes rock solid. The entire 760t is metal except for the side panels.

If you like square cases then good for you, but the 760t is more elegant and actually something that is not boring to look at. If you do cable management right you can make it look good even when you see the drives.

You sound like the person who prefers the look of a 20 year old car over a lamborghini and its 'strange forms'

We are not talking about cars, we are talking about cases.

760T may be completly of Aluminum.

look from 5.10 see how he can flex the MB tray? I call that build quality. 

What I've seen that Enthoo luxe is more stabile then 760t for a lower pricetag and with more features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvGXijaIx-g

Personal opinion is personal opinion, you have right, You are telling yours and I am telling mine, We use them in a argumentaion fight.

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Mister, If you can see. The 760T is covering the whole the whole fan breath area at the top. If OP wan'ts to add a raditor at the top eaither he will get lower temps because the airflow may be rekt or he have to take of top which don't look that good without it.

The 760T got more negatives then the Luxe. Also one of the negatives which Dimitry added to the Luxe is "The led don't match the led on the GPU". Anyways not many ppl buys Refference design cooler today? And I think it matches is pretty well. 

look from 2.40 what he do with the case side panel. And you call that Amazing build quality for 190$?

Of course its high quality. That''s why it flexes instead of breaking. If you think its possible to make such a huge piece of acrylic that doesn't flex you seriously need to learn what acrylic is. They are the first case manufacturer to innovate and create a window that actually looks nice on a case, making it look almost as if there wasn't a window. $190? You think that's expensive? lol Go look at caselabs if you want something that you can stand on top and not have any flex. Seriously, a glass sidepanel will NOT fit in the cheap $200 price. Plus it doesn't bend like that unless you purposely try to bend it. A PC is meant to sit still in one place and not move. A flexible side panel is no sign of cheap quality, in fact it is very high quality because it does not crack like the plastic other case manufacturers use. And it doesn't get scratched as hell *ahem phanteks ahem* when you get it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

-snip-

Yuck, the more I look at those videos the more fragile it looks to me. And that case cost almost $200... I like Corsair, but I don't think the 760t specifically is worth it.

Meh, I'd keep the Luxe, Linus loved the Enthoo Pro and so have a lot of reviewers. Phanteks is quickly growing in the enthusiast scene. Great sturdy quality, tons of features and the Luxe is more elegant/clean because it shows only what matters with the window. 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Of course its high quality. That''s why it flexes instead of breaking. If you think its possible to make such a huge piece of acrylic that doesn't flex you seriously need to learn what acrylic is. They are the first case manufacturer to innovate and create a window that actually looks nice on a case, making it look almost as if there wasn't a window. $190? You think that's expensive? lol Go look at caselabs if you want something that you can stand on top and not have any flex. Seriously, a glass sidepanel will NOT fit in the cheap $200 price. Plus it doesn't bend like that unless you purposely try to bend it. A PC is meant to sit still in one place and not move. A flexible side panel is no sign of cheap quality, in fact it is very high quality because it does not crack like the plastic other case manufacturers use. And it doesn't get scratched as hell *ahem phanteks ahem* when you get it.

You are think if we drop a 760t it would jump around like a bouncy ball?

Both the 760T and the Luxe would brake in peices if you would drop it.

The last thing you told me "760Ts sidepanel cannot scrahc, lol". It is so easy to scrach it, just take your keys and run it over the sidepanel? Look you will have a long long scrach, same with the luxe. You are maybe the only one. But ppl expect their case to not be bendable if they spend 200$ on it. They wan't it to be as steady and strong as possible, not soft like a pillow.

I am not saying that 760T is bad, It got high quality components but ppl expect something HARDER for that money.

You said at the end that Linus got a Scrached side panel. Oh hell such suprise?? Corsair cases never arrive with faulties ofc. Hell yeah. Remeber when hardwarecanucks reviewed 750D, the 750D came with a broken hinch and the front panel was halfy hanging out.

That is no problem! You call the manufacturer and get a new one. Both companies had faulty products transported to their customers and they will have more. When I order my enthoo luxe I may have a bashed in sidepanel? who knows.

(Enthoo luxe is the case I wan't unless Corsair or other manufacturers shows me something better within 2014, If not enthoo luxe is it)

I've also heard that Phanteks chocked the Case market by it's price/preformence ratio, quality for the price, features. You got what you expected for the price, There was no complains about the price because Phanteks included just everything and more what you needed for the pricetag. Other case manufacturers use to add on some $$ on the case even if the case is not worth it. Erm I am talking about you Antec 1900 which shoud be a 100$ case instead:P

That is why the enthoo luxe wins. 

It is 60-70$ cheaper

Harder,stronger, not so easy to bend

More features/accesories

Included PWN fancontroller

Included LED strips

One thing which blew many ppl away, That case can almost be picked apart, A big feature if you wan't to paint a few areas on your case and you are afraid to affect the unwanted area with colours.

I don't think OP will do that but it is a big feature anyways for a reasonable price.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I never said the Corsair 760t's sidepanel doesnt get scratched. Learn to read. I said it doesn't get scratched as hell when you get it. If you even watched linus' videos you would see that in his review of the pro (which has the same sidepanel window as the enthoo btw) got scratched extremely easily.

To quote him, "This case is brand new and has only been built in once, and we've been as careful with it as we can be, but the quality of the acrylic here is so poor that it basically looks like it belongs to a two year old case."

If I'm looking for a case to show off the insides, I would not want a case with a small, easily scratched, hard to see through window. His side panel was not scratched in shipping, but rather by just careful handling and building the rig. If a panel is going to get scratched by just touching it normally then its a piece of shit. Sure it comes with a bunch of features, but they are by far not the highest quality because they need to fit the cost. I can find much higher quality LED strips, fan controllers, accessories, etc...

The enthoo luxe is good for a budget case, but I would rather have a barebones 'case' that does not come with a bunch of stuff I don't need, or stuff that I will upgrade anyway to something better. Make sense?

Spoiler

You are think if we drop a 760t it would jump around like a bouncy ball?

Both the 760T and the Luxe would brake in peices if you would drop it.

The last thing you told me "760Ts sidepanel cannot scrahc, lol". It is so easy to scrach it, just take your keys and run it over the sidepanel? Look you will have a long long scrach, same with the luxe. You are maybe the only one. But ppl expect their case to not be bendable if they spend 200$ on it. They wan't it to be as steady and strong as possible, not soft like a pillow.

I am not saying that 760T is bad, It got high quality components but ppl expect something HARDER for that money.

You said at the end that Linus got a Scrached side panel. Oh hell such suprise?? Corsair cases never arrive with faulties ofc. Hell yeah. Remeber when hardwarecanucks reviewed 750D, the 750D came with a broken hinch and the front panel was halfy hanging out.

That is no problem! You call the manufacturer and get a new one. Both companies had faulty products transported to their customers and they will have more. When I order my enthoo luxe I may have a bashed in sidepanel? who knows.

(Enthoo luxe is the case I wan't unless Corsair or other manufacturers shows me something better within 2014, If not enthoo luxe is it)

I've also heard that Phanteks chocked the Case market by it's price/preformence ratio, quality for the price, features. You got what you expected for the price, There was no complains about the price because Phanteks included just everything and more what you needed for the pricetag. Other case manufacturers use to add on some $$ on the case even if the case is not worth it. Erm I am talking about you Antec 1900 which shoud be a 100$ case instead:P

That is why the enthoo luxe wins. 

It is 60-70$ cheaper

Harder,stronger, not so easy to bend

More features/accesories

Included PWN fancontroller

Included LED strips

One thing which blew many ppl away, That case can almost be picked apart, A big feature if you wan't to paint a few areas on your case and you are afraid to affect the unwanted area with colours.

I don't think OP will do that but it is a big feature anyways for a reasonable price.

This pretty much has summed up my decision. 

Long Story so if you dont want to read dont but i think its worth it

i was showing the two cases to some friends and they all said the corsair looks a little nicer except that it looks huge and bulky something i dont really see but oh well talking about the cases for around 10 minutes and someone asked the price of the enthoo luxe and i said around $140 they said wow go with the corsair 760t because they thought it would be cheaper when i told them the cost they said forget that buy the enthoo more bang for your buck and if you dont like it i will buy it and you can get the corsair case. My opinion both cases look phenomenal i like the look of both alot the 760t probably a little bit more though but for the price no, after reading all the replies i just cant justify spending that much on a case that 1 is mainly made of rivets i want to be able to take apart my case completely weather i need to or not and the led strips on the enthoo look sooooo good also and i know i wasnt a fan of the smaller window at first but i think i might get some Velcro and stick my ssd in there long story short i like both alot but the enthoo is better price to features and looks, if the corsair was the same price i would get it but its not so i wont thanks everyone for the help and i will see you all with a build log when my new enthoo luxe comes in August. any ideas on the color im thinking purple because purple on black is nice and not many people have that color for a computer.

PS i can always return it or sell it on ebay for a close to same price if i start having regrets so no worries 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I agree with your logic op, the 760t is a good looking case but seems almost solely designed to be used as a case for high end builds at trade shows. The price for features is just not there for me at least. The enthoo luxe (and pro) provide so many good features I can't ignore them.

P.S. I am personally looking forward to the enthoo evolv for my next build if the price is right.

@Enderman The more of your comments on these cases I read, the more I think you've never watched any reviews (Besides LTT) or even seen the cases. Let me clarify for you.

• The Enthoo Pro and Luxe are similar, but have different materials. The Pro has plastic front and top panels with a brushed texture. The Luxe has aluminium front and top panels. spwath didn't say the window was made of aluminium. Are you retarded... "Aluminum instead of plastic" is referring to the brushed plastic of the Pro compared to the aluminium of the Luxe.
  • The Luxe has better build quality, as evidenced by the flex on the motherboard tray on the 760T in both the LTT and HWC reviews. I don't care if it is acceptable once a motherboard is installed, that is simply a point in Phanteks' favour. Even the 3.5" cages in the 760T are flexible. The 760T is not an extremely sturdy case, as you said it was. The windows don't add much to the rigidity. The motherboard doesn't make it rock solid.
  • Linus hasn't reviewed the Luxe. HWCanucks has reviewed all 3 Phanteks cases so far, and is first in line for the upcoming two. Their reviews were stellar. The build quality is excellent. The Price is excellent. No complaints on the windows. Bill Owen hasn't complained about the windows either afaik.
  • With the same internal layout as the 750D, the 760T could easily have been priced lower than $180-190 at release, and they've barely dropped in price since. $200 is not cheap in the case market. The Luxe is not a budget case. Spoiled kid alert.
  • The window on the Pro or Luxe is not small. It's not hard to see through. Have you even seen the case...

If you want to say the 760T has a load of features, consider this:

The Luxe has a PWM fan hub included on the rear of the motherboard tray.

The Luxe has a bunch of velcro straps for easy cable management, and the Luxe has some of the management done out of the box.

The Luxe has a nice little compartmentalized plastic box for all the screws you could ever need for the case.

The Luxe comes with a pump bracket and a reservoir bracket, and has a couple of mounts for reservoirs. Another way the Luxe is excellent for watercooling.

The Luxe has a 5 year warranty. Corsair doesn't even mention the warranty for the 760T for good reason. It's 2 years.

The Luxe has slots so the fans can be positioned where you want them to be, handy for watercooling or optimizing airflow.

The Luxe mainly uses screws instead of rivets like the 760T uses. Helpful for modding and watercooling.

The Luxe comes with a power supply cover, and the HDDs are hidden by the stealth cover.

The Luxe has LEDs preinstalled. You may not like them, I don't, but many do, and having them already simply saves time and money.

All while being $30-50 cheaper than the 760T at release.

What does the 760T have going for it? Looking at some reviews, here is what they say.

SSD brackets on the back of the motherboard tray? The Luxe has a couple as well.

Large window? The Luxe and Pro do as well.

Good airflow and watercooling. Luxe is even better.

Easy to manage cables? Luxe is good for that as well. Arguably better.

Preinstalled central motherboard standoff? Yes, actually. Good feature. One of those things that makes me wonder why people didn't come up with it sooner, and why everyone hasn't copied Corsair yet. I doubt it's patented.

Stealth opticals? Sure, not bad.

Linus had the a clip on the front panel dust filter on his 760T break, and instead of criticizing, he chalked it up to bad luck and said to contact Corsair. No comment on the quality issues. Bias much. From a comment above, HWC had a similar issue with their 750D. This is unacceptable for a company with a reputation like Corsair has, and for a $200 price point.

In conclusion, Corsair has been lowering the quality and upping the price on their recent power supply and case offerings. Phanteks blew everyone away with their first couple of entries to the case market with excellent quality cases with loads of features for less than their competitors. Corsair is like Antec. They used to be very competitive, with features nobody else had, but they had their time in the sun. They simply aren't blowing us away anymore.

• Spoiled kid alert.

TL;DR

I can argue every one of your points but obviously you haven't read all my previous posts in which I addressed most of your points.

I also don't argue with butthurt people who insult others when they think they are always right.

Have a nice day, you're not worth my time.

Spoiler

TL;DR

I can argue every one of your points but obviously you haven't read all my previous posts in which I addressed most of your points.

I also don't argue with butthurt people who insult others when they think they are always right.

I did read your posts throughout this thread. That's how I responded to them. Also, you don't know what my arguments were. You didn't read them, remember?

I doubt you can argue against any of my points, which is why you aren't trying.

I insulted you because you made ridiculous claims, for example saying the window was small.

I think I'm right because I can justify everything I've said with facts and reviews. If you think the 760T has loads of features, as you claimed, then go on. List some. Preferably features the Luxe lacks.

@Enderman The more of your comments on these cases I read, the more I think you've never watched any reviews (Besides LTT) or even seen the cases. Let me clarify for you.

• The Enthoo Pro and Luxe are similar, but have different materials. The Pro has plastic front and top panels with a brushed texture. The Luxe has aluminium front and top panels. spwath didn't say the window was made of aluminium. Are you retarded... "Aluminum instead of plastic" is referring to the brushed plastic of the Pro compared to the aluminium of the Luxe.
  • The Luxe has better build quality, as evidenced by the flex on the motherboard tray on the 760T in both the LTT and HWC reviews. I don't care if it is acceptable once a motherboard is installed, that is simply a point in Phanteks' favour. Even the 3.5" cages in the 760T are flexible. The 760T is not an extremely sturdy case, as you said it was. The windows don't add much to the rigidity. The motherboard doesn't make it rock solid.
  • Linus hasn't reviewed the Luxe. HWCanucks has reviewed all 3 Phanteks cases so far, and is first in line for the upcoming two. Their reviews were stellar. The build quality is excellent. The Price is excellent. No complaints on the windows. Bill Owen hasn't complained about the windows either afaik.
  • With the same internal layout as the 750D, the 760T could easily have been priced lower than $180-190 at release, and they've barely dropped in price since. $200 is not cheap in the case market. The Luxe is not a budget case. Spoiled kid alert.
  • The window on the Pro or Luxe is not small. It's not hard to see through. Have you even seen the case...

If you want to say the 760T has a load of features, consider this:

The Luxe has a PWM fan hub included on the rear of the motherboard tray.

The Luxe has a bunch of velcro straps for easy cable management, and the Luxe has some of the management done out of the box.

The Luxe has a nice little compartmentalized plastic box for all the screws you could ever need for the case.

The Luxe comes with a pump bracket and a reservoir bracket, and has a couple of mounts for reservoirs. Another way the Luxe is excellent for watercooling.

The Luxe has a 5 year warranty. Corsair doesn't even mention the warranty for the 760T for good reason. It's 2 years.

The Luxe has slots so the fans can be positioned where you want them to be, handy for watercooling or optimizing airflow.

The Luxe mainly uses screws instead of rivets like the 760T uses. Helpful for modding and watercooling.

The Luxe comes with a power supply cover, and the HDDs are hidden by the stealth cover.

The Luxe has full black front panel connectors. See Linus's review of the 760T for why this is a point in the Luxe's favour.

The Luxe has LEDs preinstalled. You may not like them, I don't, but many do, and having them already simply saves time and money.

All while being $30-50 cheaper than the 760T at release.

What does the 760T have going for it? Looking at some reviews, here is what they say.

SSD brackets on the back of the motherboard tray? The Luxe has a couple as well.

Large window? The Luxe and Pro do as well.

Good airflow and watercooling. Luxe is even better.

Easy to manage cables? Luxe is good for that as well. Arguably better.

Preinstalled central motherboard standoff? Yes, actually. Good feature. One of those things that makes me wonder why people didn't come up with it sooner, and why everyone hasn't copied Corsair yet. I doubt it's patented.

Stealth opticals? Sure, not bad.

Linus had the a clip on the front panel dust filter on his 760T break, and instead of criticizing, he chalked it up to bad luck and said to contact Corsair. No comment on the quality issues. Bias much. From a comment above, HWC had a similar issue with their 750D. This is unacceptable for a company with a reputation like Corsair has, and for a $200 price point.

In conclusion, Corsair has been lowering the quality and upping the price on their recent power supply and case offerings. Phanteks blew everyone away with their first couple of entries to the case market with excellent quality cases with loads of features for less than their competitors. Corsair is like Antec. They used to be very competitive, with features nobody else had, but they had their time in the sun. They simply aren't blowing us away anymore.

This. Looks aside, I think feature wise Phanteks's offer is much better. 5 year Warranty also speaks how confident they are in their products. 

TL;DR

From what I've read, I think @daemonowner listed lots of good points that you might be missing/ not considering while looking at both cases.

i5 4690k, Z97m gaming, Kingston Savage 2x4gb 1600, Msi r9 290, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, WD Blue 1tb, CM V650, Asus VX239H, CM Quickfire Rapid-I, Logitech G502.

@hong1204 I'm surprised more cases don't come with ~5year warranties. Make it out of decent materials that won't break, and then you just have to worry about the front panel connectors.

This pretty much has summed up my decision. 

Long Story so if you dont want to read dont but i think its worth it

i was showing the two cases to some friends and they all said the corsair looks a little nicer except that it looks huge and bulky something i dont really see but oh well talking about the cases for around 10 minutes and someone asked the price of the enthoo luxe and i said around $140 they said wow go with the corsair 760t because they thought it would be cheaper when i told them the cost they said forget that buy the enthoo more bang for your buck and if you dont like it i will buy it and you can get the corsair case. My opinion both cases look phenomenal i like the look of both alot the 760t probably a little bit more though but for the price no, after reading all the replies i just cant justify spending that much on a case that 1 is mainly made of rivets i want to be able to take apart my case completely weather i need to or not and the led strips on the enthoo look sooooo good also and i know i wasnt a fan of the smaller window at first but i think i might get some Velcro and stick my ssd in there long story short i like both alot but the enthoo is better price to features and looks, if the corsair was the same price i would get it but its not so i wont thanks everyone for the help and i will see you all with a build log when my new enthoo luxe comes in August. any ideas on the color im thinking purple because purple on black is nice and not many people have that color for a computer.

PS i can always return it or sell it on ebay for a close to same price if i start having regrets so no worries 

Yep. Just get the Enthoo Luxe. I am sure that you won't regret what you get for your money. If you do you could return it if you are able to and try if you like the 760t. But I am sure you will love it.

Snippy dippy klippy!

I agree with all.

Phanteks is doing good now and blows everyone off. But Phanteks may lower their quality and upper their price end end up like corsair:( (hope not)

If you're trying to compare a Corsair case to a lambo, I think the INWIN S Frame would be a better fit. I like the look of the 760t, (It's one of the only Corsair Chassis I like) but I also like the Enthoo chassis.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

In really do not see the point in going for the Luxe over the pro, just too few added features to justify the added price,

on a side note i really like the way corsair did with the entire side panel window on the 760T so if you like stuff like that then the 760T is the best bet, watercooling support is similar as well.

my biggest letdown with the Enthoo pro is the flimsy motherboard tray and the folded metal piece on the side of the "phanteks logo plate, instead of cutting the metal off they curved it slightly so it hit the rads if you want to mount a dual 140mm radiator in the front.

• 10 months later...

Thread is probably dead but I'll chime in. I had the 760t do not really like. It was cool for a second then I got sick of the whole thing. Weak structure because of the side panels and a little too attention seeking. The luxe is what I am aiming for for the next build. Solid structure sleek unassuming design, enthusiast friendly space and the leds. Let's say there aren't many contenders for what this case offers

• 1 month later...

Yeah I'm gonna pitch in too

tell me this is ugly...

This is some guys case

post-196573-0-31948200-1438262267_thumb.

post-196573-0-49456700-1438262371_thumb.

post-196573-0-37583900-1438262403_thumb.

This is my luxe

post-196573-0-32853500-1438262483_thumb.

Wouldn't call it a small window?

post-196573-0-19598300-1438262544_thumb.

I dont call it a budget case I call it art

post-196573-0-31948200-1438262267_thumb.

post-196573-0-49456700-1438262371_thumb.

post-196573-0-37583900-1438262403_thumb.

post-196573-0-32853500-1438262483_thumb.

post-196573-0-19598300-1438262544_thumb.