Unable to Get New GPU WU (F@H)

Has anyone got this working yet ? mine is still sitting doing nothing :angry:

Mine was doing this for a while, and and off. Now seems to be ok for past couple of days, knock on wood. Try uninstalling the client and check the option to remove work units. The download latest version and install.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

no prob here WU's fo dayzzzz

a3anZgC.png?1

fractal define r4 - msi z77 mpower - i5 3570k 4.5ghz -alphacool water cooling+noctua -gtx 780ti-1323mhz-1.25v - corsair ax760i -vertex 4 120gb x2 - 840 evo 500gb - asus xonar dgx 

corsair k70 - logitech g502 - sennheiser game zero - logitech z906 5.1 -samsung 46" iiyama 27"144hz - http://gabegaming.com/

Yep - seems stupidly random why some people are getting WU's and others are not. I simply changed the IP on my system at one point (the local IP, not the ISP IP) and boom, got a WU. Unfortunately right now all I think we can do is wait. Let the client run, every once and a while they do seem to grab one.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Just thought I should toss in my experience.  My GPU WU became "Unknown" and was trying to connect to a null server indefinitely as well.  I let it lie for a day to see if it would do anything and nope.  I killed the F@H processes and rebooted my PC, and poof, my GPU acquired a WU.

That's obviously a trivially easy fix and I'm sure everybody having problems tried it to no avail, but at least it works for some of us out there?  Maybe?

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

same problem, i dont get gpu workers, but i get cpu units. Running 2 gtx 280s and an i7 920

My Pc: Intel I7 920 @3.0GHZ; 1.024V /Arctic freezer 7 / GTX 280 @stock; 0.938v; Gtx 280 @400/800/550; 0.8V; soon: 8800gts; gt730 /6x2GB 1333 @1430mhz/ 2x 250gb WD 7200rpm Raid0; 1500GB Seagate HDD / Be quiet L8 500w / Gigabyte X58a-OC  / Sharkoon T28 Green

same problem, i dont get gpu workers, but i get cpu units. Running 2 gtx 280s and an i7 920

Please see my response in your primary thread.

Please see my response in your primary thread.

i allready did, but the gpus are supported, as in the txt file... every cuda capable gpu is, it seems, that the server is just out of wus since july

Im gonna search for a cheap 460 on ebay then

My Pc: Intel I7 920 @3.0GHZ; 1.024V /Arctic freezer 7 / GTX 280 @stock; 0.938v; Gtx 280 @400/800/550; 0.8V; soon: 8800gts; gt730 /6x2GB 1333 @1430mhz/ 2x 250gb WD 7200rpm Raid0; 1500GB Seagate HDD / Be quiet L8 500w / Gigabyte X58a-OC  / Sharkoon T28 Green

i allready did, but the gpus are supported, as in the txt file... every cuda capable gpu is, it seems, that the server is just out of wus since july

Im gonna search for a cheap 460 on ebay then

No, your cards are not supported. Even though a card is listed in the gpu whitelist, does not mean it works, anymore. Just means they were supported at one time. To keep projects moving along they eventually discontinue support for older cards as they cannot complete the work in time. But they remain in the whitelist.