How many social media accounts do you have?

Hi Peeps, as the title suggests how many active social media accounts  do you have, post which ones you like & ones you dislike...

5-tips-to-make-your-social-media-brand-msocial-media-accounts.jpg

SEOLIX-Social-Media-Accounts.pngSEOLIX-Social-Media-Accounts.png5-tips-to-make-your-social-media-brand-m

Details separate people.

Just Twitter, following certain organizations/individuals with their ear to the ground on things I like/want to keep up to speed with, and also having the ability to watch hashtag feeds is well worth having the account.

Facebook, skype and the google + because google forced me to get one. actually I didin't even had a choise.  <_<

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Facebook and Twitter....but I ONLY use them for LTT contest entries.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

Let's see:

2 Twitter accounts

a facebook one

G+ (I actually like it)

3 Instagram accounts

2 Skype accounts

A Reddit account

and one Tumblr account.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The one I use the most is G+, because I actually like it. I have FB but I hate it, I only have it so I can message people. I also have Twitter, but that's mainly for entering contests and tweeting at youtubers.

i'm a potato

1 Twitter

1 Facebook 

G+ (forced to)

1 instagram (never used)

2 skype's 

1 reddit 

1 tumblr

1 askfm

the list literally goes on because I used to sign up to a LOT of things.

Facebook (*shudder*), Skype, Instagram, YouTube, and Reddit. I would like to make the jump to Twitter, but I am lazy.

I should be studying.

2 twitters

3 youtube channels

3 Google + accounts

1 Facebook

1 Instagram

1 Reddit

1 Tumblr

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

The only one I've got is Google+, and that's just because I was forced to make one. I try to stay as far away as possible especially from Facebook.

One fake male facebook account that only certain friends know.

Youtube same as above with genderchange.

Some people are creepy so this was more comfortable. 

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

1 facebook account

And a youtube/G+ account (possibly including twitch soon?)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

In total I have about 10+ Social Network accounts. I have some for personal and business purposes.

I don't like keeping all activity on only one account so I can manage things a bit easier.

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
G+ [vomits]

Snapchat

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I guess 2 if you count g+ and youtube which i don't use other then watching youtube videos and was forced to get g+ lol

Facebook

Instagram

Snapchat?

Tumblr

Google+ (forced down my throat)

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors