Heaven Society - Week 12 (Baccano!)

Fred Castellum

Did you get one just now? 

yes. also for the first one for this thread, but not the poll one.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

tagging worked for me in the first go round. and it worked in the second go round. 

yes. also for the first one for this thread, but not the poll one.

Acknowledged thanks for the info. Looks like copy and pasting the code is a no go and doesn't work for tagging for some reason. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Acknowledged thanks for the info. Looks like copy and pasting the code is a no go and doesn't work for tagging for some reason.

I think the system sees it and notifies when it changes from @ to code. It will also only do 3 at a time so I have to edit save, edit save, etc.

I remember the first time I watched this I thought it was great but exceptionally convoluted, however now it actually gets to be pretty simple; certainly simpler than Bleach's deus ex machina explanations, especially the explanation for fake Karakura Town. I think the main reason why people get confused is due to the combination of episodic & parallel plot structures mixed in with sort of flashbacks in time. 

I honestly just haven't the time to explain why this particular anime is great, but it is.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Tagging worked this time. For those of you who didn't make it past episode one: Everything in it makes perfect sense if you go back and watch it again once you've finished the series.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

So, what does everyone think so far?

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Finished rewatching baccano yesterday, Its such a great series... There's so much light novel content to go on but they're not making another season. =/

This is quite a old one though. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Finished rewatching baccano yesterday, Its such a great series... There's so much light novel content to go on but they're not making another season. =/

I need to finish the first season of code geass before starting to watch baccano again. Even as i watch code geass i remember it as i watch it but i don't know if i ever finished it the first time through. I'm on episode 14 of code geass so not to much longer before i watch some baccano

It's exemplary with all the aspects of good anime. I especially enjoy the little and subtle philosophical moments.

I need to finish the first season of code geass before starting to watch baccano again. Even as i watch code geass i remember it as i watch it but i don't know if i ever finished it the first time through. I'm on episode 14 of code geass so not to much longer before i watch some baccano

Holy crap I'm doing the same thing. I just can't get anywhere as I'm so damn busy all the time.

It was a shame it's glory couldn't continue on for another season, it was one the few I liked in Dub. Although their ending was quite glorious

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I'm gonna start once I finish GITS sac sss tonight or tomorrow.

I have the physical BD set. Anyone want pics. :D

I'm gonna start once I finish GITS sac sss tonight or tomorrow.

I have the physical BD set. Anyone want pics. :D

You lucky SOB. Although I really should be mad at you for giving Aniplex money and thereby supporting their obscene dvd pricing.

You lucky SOB. Although I really should be mad at you for giving Aniplex money and thereby supporting their obscene dvd pricing.

This one wasn't that bad since they actually made a us specific version rather than slapping some sub's onto the JP BD.

I've tried to watch this show about 3-4 times. I heard good things but could never go past episode 2 or 3. it just never held my attention.

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

I've tried to watch this show about 3-4 times. I heard good things but could never go past episode 2 or 3. it just never held my attention.

Can you think of any reason why?

To be honest I JUST started to watch it ... So I'm a bit late ...

But I have to say --> "WHAT AN OPENING!"

Reminds me of the Cowboy Bepop style which I am a fan of  ;)

Back to watching ...

"Stay focused on the present, and the future will fall into place"

I might sit this one out as well I'm currently watching NHK and then was going to watch some other stuff with my brother when he is back home again.

Oh and I wasn't tagged but meh w/e

I might sit this one out as well I'm currently watching NHK and then was going to watch some other stuff with my brother when he is back home again.

Have you ever requested to join? If so I may have missed your name. 

Like NHK the channel or Welcome to the NHK the anime?

Like NHK the channel or Welcome to the NHK the anime?

NHK anime.

Have you ever requested to join? If so I may have missed your name. 

I thought I did? may have forgot to..

Can you think of any reason why?

Not really. I guess it's just not my cup of tea or I wasn't on the mood.....

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

So I finally broke the BDs out and started watching. It just felt right tonight.

I choose dub because the voices of the main characters of the first ep seemed to fot pretty well in my opinion.

So I finally broke the BDs out and started watching. It just felt right tonight.

i was going to start watching this again but then i started watching season 2 of code geass so maybe i will watch next weeks anime

I think Isaac and Miria's voices are a perfect fit.

i was going to start watching this again but then i started watching season 2 of code geass so maybe i will watch next weeks anime

You really should man.